Syringes??

boricuaitaliano

Valley Of The Giants
Hey all,
I have been using a 21g 1.5 for my dbol and deca cycle. After I inject in my quad or glut I am sore for 3-5 days, causing me limp around or having a hard time sitting. If I go with a 24G or 25G would this pain stop or not last as long. I have been unable to do cardio due to this pain. And if I need to change pins what should I do for the mean time until I get my pins.
Thanks for your suggestions

don't think its the syringe....most likely the gear that is causing the pain.....i use the same thing and i have no pain

honestly man i can't tell you that......ive used gear that hurt like a motherfucker and stuff that has no pain what so ever......my advice, and take it for what it is, if it is internet based find a mod on a board that will allow a source check and do that.....if your sure its not fake then your just going to have to deal with it.......but again, i have used gear that just hurt, and stuff that has not........what week are you in and what are your gains and most importantly what does your diet look like......that is what will tell you

Hey chief,
I started last weekend and never had injected before. I used oral gear and thats about it. I havent noticed any gains yet but I should noticed something soon hopfully.
So whats the difference between a 21 and 25 gage beside the thickness?

split the difference. 21's are big enuf to allow you to push the oil in pretty fast, something that some believe increases pain. 25's are so small that it takes a century to push it in then you also have all this local trauma from the needle moving around side to side and in and out. its very hard to stay twisted around giving yourself a shot in the ass for 45 seconds to a minute. 23g needles work great. thats all you need along with some 18's to draw up the oil. JMHO

You should not be feeling too much pain from the deca injections.

I agree to try 23g needles. they are a good compramise.

Thanks,
The pain is so bad to the point were I cant walk on the leg I injected up to 3-days. I am worried if this keeps happening even if I change the needle then I wont be able to workout on my legs or do any kind of cardio. It's that bad! Is that why some bodybuilders take muscle relaxers?
Thanks again for all your help.
Joe

boricuaitaliano said:
Thanks,
The pain is so bad to the point were I cant walk on the leg I injected up to 3-days. I am worried if this keeps happening even if I change the needle then I wont be able to workout on my legs or do any kind of cardio. It's that bad! Is that why some bodybuilders take muscle relaxers?
Joe
Is your leg swelling, like down to the knee, or is it just a painful knot? I just got done with some painful gear, it helps to do legs after a quad inject IMO. Plus u should massage the site, use icyhot/bengay, smaller gauge needle etc. Lot of options

Its your gear not your pins. I will NOT do quads because of reactions from gear, causing at the worst me nearly not being able to walk. If it bothers you then dont keep sticking yourself in the leg.

Sounds like you have high BA content, cut it with sterile oil if you must, but if it hurts in the ass its going to hurt everywhere else.

I agree 100% with mudge, mix it with steril oil ( you can get it, from on of our sponsors here)and the pain will ease, change your site as well, good luck brotha!!

When you add the oil is it still the same concentration of mg per ml ?
Like deca say 200 mg/ml I add 3ml oil. Now is it still 200mg/ml ?
thanks

Tryn2 said:
When you add the oil is it still the same concentration of mg per ml ?
Like deca say 200 mg/ml I add 3ml oil. Now is it still 200mg/ml ?
thanks

No, you have to adjust the concentration with the volume.

1000mg of a compound dissolved in 10mL of liquid gioves your 100mg/mL.

If you increase the volume to 20mL and keep the mass of the compound the same then it becomes 50mg/mL

Actually I did my triceps yesterday and the whole muscle is already swollen now and starting to stiff up. The pain goes away in 2-3 days but I cant barley do anything within those two - three days in that area. My deca is 10ml / 300mg and the dbol is 10ml / 50mg from Triangle Pharm. I think it is the gear and should stop using it.
How long should I wait until I start back up again after using this stuff?
If it is the gear it upsets me to have a bunk source!

did you say injectable dbol? Ummm... Maybe its made in mexico lol never heard of an injectable dbol.

boricuaitaliano said:
Thanks,
The pain is so bad to the point were I cant walk on the leg I injected up to 3-days. I am worried if this keeps happening even if I change the needle then I wont be able to workout.
Joe

Are you using the same pin this entire time?

CDbol said:
did you say injectable dbol? Ummm... Maybe its made in mexico lol never heard of an injectable dbol.

Reforit-B is injectable dbol and it is from Mexico.

Most people take it orally, though.

Back