syringes

condor86

I need to purchase syringes. Is it sketchy to purchase them online or am i worrying about nothing? How about local pharmacies? Should i be concerned about this?

how about length? I have been using 1 inchers, but i see that 1.5 is avail too. I am injecting test and deca aprrox 1.5cc. The 23 gauge seems to be working fine. any comments?

I buy my syringes at Walgreen's Drug Store here in the States Bro. I go up to the pharmacy, ask for the pharmacist, tell him i am injecting B-12 intramuscularly, and need the following:

- A dozen 3cc syringes with 1.5 inch 22 guage needles (the needles on this syringe are for drawing the "B-12").

- A dozen 1.5 inch 25 guage replacement needles only (these are for attaching to the syringe to replace the 22 guage needles so you can "comfortably" inject your "B-12").

Total cost should be minimal...and you can get them right now at your local pharmacy! If the pharmacist gives you lip, tell them you are injecting B-12 at least once a week per your Dr. If they still refuse, then go to the next pharmacy...I have NEVER been refused. I even buy my Fina at the local livestock feed store, and I am 6'4" tall and 300 pounds...LMFAO!

By the way...you may want to put your filled, capped syringe under hot water (under your sink tap) for about 5 minutes before injecting when using the 25 guage needle. It is a thin needle for oil based injectables, but works well when you heat the syringe (with oil already drawn into it) before injecting. Just remember to keep the syringe sterile and do not get water into the barrel...and DO NOT put it into a microwave!

this advice is great! thank you spartie, i will give that a try. What about 23 gauge? I thkn that is what i am using now and i like it. The 25 gauge is smaller so it is harder to draw? Is that right? Anyone else buy needles at local pharmacies????

23 guage is probably what the majority of people use, so if you are comfortable with it, stay with it! 2I like the 25 guage because its even thinner...feels like an insulin needle! You draw with a 20 or 22 guage needle, then replace it with a 25 guage...its impossible to draw with a 25 guage. It can be difficult to push the oil out with a 25 guage, but that is why I suggest warming it up under hot water for about 5 minutes to make it more viscous.

I agree on pushing with the 25g. I tried pushing a 1 1/2" with EQ stuck in my glute. Took me what felt like 2 minutes to inject with one hand. Not easy to do. Everyone has the favorite supplier of pins, but I have to give a nod to getpinz.com

Wal-Mart pharmacy will sell pins fo less than a quarter each. Just ask the technician for whatever you need. I used to buy pins for my pitbull all the time. no problem at all. if they ask, say the vet sent you. just my two cents

joetrice said:
Wal-Mart pharmacy will sell pins fo less than a quarter each. Just ask the technician for whatever you need. I used to buy pins for my pitbull all the time. no problem at all. if they ask, say the vet sent you. just my two cents

if i pay .25 for a pin
someone call 911 because you got robbed
i get 100 pins w/22in 1.5 for less than 14.00

Back