T-1 Lotion of BDC

enrico

Does anyone has experience with this product??
It looks like good stuff to me. :)
What do you think? :eek:

Last edited:
While I have never used it myself, its the best topical 1-test/4-AD product you can buy. Not only because its the cheapest, but its the most potent. anabolicminds.com, the board in which BDC's products are born, has plenty of positive feedback on T-1.

YJ, if you had to go for a ph would BDC T-1 be your first choice? If not, could you please tell me why and where you would rank it?

iron said:
YJ, if you had to go for a ph would BDC T-1 be your first choice? If not, could you please tell me why and where you would rank it?

1-Test isnt a pro hormone, its chemically classified as a steroid, bu yes, it would be my first choice for price and potency.

do you think one could expect good results with just one bottle taken for 4 weeks (recommended dose) and then follow up with 4 weeks nolva?

You wouldnt need 4 weeks of Novla.....

4 weeks is a short amount of time, you could put on maybe 8-10lbs if your diet and training are stellar....

would you say do 3 weeks then and at what dosage? i was planning to do 40/40/30/20. so i could be sure of things and try to keep the gains.

If you're doing a moderate dose, Id do 40mgs ED for a week, 20mgs ED for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
wow, 60 for a week... i believe bigcat said that its effective dosages is 20-40. whats your reasons for starting so high? and thanks for responded so helpfully.

iron said:
wow, 60 for a week... i believe bigcat said that its effective dosages is 20-40. whats your reasons for starting so high? and thanks for responded so helpfully.

I edited that..... Im not used to advising novladex post cycle, mainly clomid so when I give novladex advice, its usually those with gyno ;)

Check my edit..

thanks for the help. the reason i chose nolva is that it seems superior and bigcat made a real nice case for it in his profiles.

Back