t-3

jarbulldog

bulldog god
I was wondering if this would be ok for a woman or would be to strong, she weighs 140.
Days 1-4...................25mcg/day
Days 5-8...................50 "
Days 9-12.................75 "
Days 13-16...............100 "
Days 17-20...............75 "
Days 21-24...............50 "
Days 25-28...............25 "

then on day 29 start a clen and eca stack

or would this be better for a woman
Days 1-4...................12.5mcg/day
Days 5-8...................25 "
Days 9-12.................37.5 "
Days 13-16...............50 "
Days 17-20...............37.5 "
Days 21-24...............25 "
Days 25-28...............12.5 "

The second one would be better IMO. Also, taking clen and eca together would be redundant, they act on the same receptors, pick one.

I have yet to understand why individuals plan their T3 / Clen cycles out -Never once have i done this with a competitor.

Reason being - How do you know how they will react. What if 37.5 mcg is plenty to get the job done. Maybe its only 25 mcg.

I think adjusting the dose based on other factors such as fat loss and manipulations in diet an cardio is a better approach then guessing.

DirkMoneyshot said:
I have yet to understand why individuals plan their T3 / Clen cycles out -Never once have i done this with a competitor.

Reason being - How do you know how they will react. What if 37.5 mcg is plenty to get the job done. Maybe its only 25 mcg.

I think adjusting the dose based on other factors such as fat loss and manipulations in diet an cardio is a better approach then guessing.

Wise advice!!!!

Furthermore, make sure you monitor her BBT...

Additionally, clen usage after a t3 cycle can hinder the thyroid's speed of recovery.

Back