T-400

gymlion77

Experienced bodybuilder
Hey dudes!
I have used T-400 a few times and enjoyed the gains from it along with 600mg of EQ.
Anyway my buddy wants to shoot 1 cc every 5 days.......how does the ratio of test compare from 5 days to 7 days does the extra 2 days actually create a better balance of test in the system?

LION

test levels will get higher and blood levels should stay slightly more even. The biggest difference will be more gear, lol.

right! 800 every 10 days but if you factor in that the prop will be worthless it would be what........750ish. Along with 500-600mg of deca every 10 days. I think for a first cycle he should be just fine! He is the type that thinks more is better, bullshit in my eyes I use a moderate dose and I grow like a freaking weed! I can't wait to see the weight me puts on in like 4 weeks I will keep you updated posibly with pictures!

So he is really getting like 575mg of test a week after the first couple of weeks and it should even out around that level maybe a little less after the first 4wks ........right??
LION

gymlion77 said:
Hey dudes!
Anyway my buddy wants to shoot 1 cc every 5 days.......how does the ratio of test compare from 5 days to 7 days does the extra 2 days actually create a better balance of test in the system?

LION

1 cc/week = 400 mg/week

1 cc E5D = 560mg/week

gymlion77 said:
right! 800 every 10 days but if you factor in that the prop will be worthless it would be what........750ish. Along with 500-600mg of deca every 10 days. I think for a first cycle he should be just fine!

So you are saying that for a FIRST cycle he is going to do this ?

Test @ 560mg/week & Deca @ 350-420mg/week.............I would NEVER let a friend do that for a first cycle.....never.

Back