Cycle
Test Prop 100mg ED
TNE 100mg ED
Tren A 75mg ED
T3 (started at 50 will see how it goes)
Albuterol 32mg ED
Letro .25mg ED
Prami 1mg ED

Implemented dosing today. No changes in basal physical sensations. The degree of difficulty in relation to cardio decreased exponentially. A mid-cycle analysis will be warranted with regards to possible increases in cardiovascular training.

I will be utilizing a hypertrophic workout for the first month. 5 days weight training with cardio everyday in split sessions.

Caloric intake 4600cals
Macronutrient split 47%p, 31%c, 22%f

Diet will consist of fibrous carbs and multiple sources of animal protein.

if you're not 225lbs @ 5% at the end of this cycle, I'm finding that nerd lab you work in, punching you dead in the mouth and anal raping your woman. :D

I still can't believe you're doing all that gear Hum. Good luck and be safe.

if you're not 225lbs @ 5% at the end of this cycle, I'm finding that nerd lab you work in, punching you dead in the mouth and anal raping your woman. :D

I still can't believe you're doing all that gear Hum. Good luck and be safe.

Lol if I don't get to 225 and 5% you can use me as a punching bag because I will have hung myself.

Did a ventrogluteal shot yesterday and it has got me limping. Taking today off till I stop walking like a fag who had a busy night.

Hit legs yesterday and am back to the weight and rep range I was using at the end of my last cycle. Have to love those short esters.

No real issues, my joint pain has decreased again thanks to the tren. I am honestly considering low dose tren E for cruising after this cycle. I know a deca cruise keeps things going good but I tend to bloat quick with deca even at low doses.

Been having trouble with this batch of TNE crashing but a quick reheat on a hotplate sorts it out quickly. That may be what is causing the hurt from my ventrogluteal shot. I may hit it with a lipid solubizer and recrystallize it and rebrew.

Other than that everything is pretty much the same. Have blood tests this Friday so will be able to tell if I need to dial down the gear.

Back