T3 and test level question.

sgtmetal

Contemplating running moderate dose of T3 (around 50 to 75mcg) to aid in fat loss. I am currently using Clomid and Dex to boost my natty test levels. My last blood work showed my natural levels at 1123 ng/DL which is roughly equivalent to a highish TRT level (around 200mg test) from what my research has shown. My question is...at this level of test would I minimize the muscle wasting of T3? Or even at this level would I still be losing muscle at a high rate?

Nope. I wouldn't risk it.. You need to have much higher test, on a cycle or blast to stave off the muscle wasting effects of T3. For 50-75mcgs of T3 I would want to be on at least 500mg of test weekly.

Nope. I wouldn't risk it.. You need to have much higher test, on a cycle or blast to stave off the muscle wasting effects of T3. For 50-75mcgs of T3 I would want to be on at least 500mg of test weekly.

Thanks for the info it is much appreciated.

What about along side IGF-1 LR3 and IGF-1 DES? Still to much muscle wasting?

Thanks for the info it is much appreciated.

What about along side IGF-1 LR3 and IGF-1 DES? Still to much muscle wasting?

I haven't got any personal experience or researched those peptides enough to give you a solid anwser. I would be doubtful though... They seem to take a long time to show any real results, I'm sure you would still lose excess precious muscle.

I haven't got any personal experience or researched those peptides enough to give you a solid anwser. I would be doubtful though... They seem to take a long time to show any real results, I'm sure you would still lose excess precious muscle.

Roger that. Again thanks for the input!

You would need between 200-250 mg+ of testosterone to stave off muscle wasting on t3. I have hypothyroidism and take 50 mcg of t3 everyday. As soon as I get to 56.25 mcg of t3 I start losing muscle.

Btw 200 mg for one person is completely different for another person. For some people that's what they need on trt to get their levels up. For me that would lead me to have probably >1500 total t levels.

You would need between 200-250 mg+ of testosterone to stave off muscle wasting on t3. I have hypothyroidism and take 50 mcg of t3 everyday. As soon as I get to 56.25 mcg of t3 I start losing muscle.

Btw 200 mg for one person is completely different for another person. For some people that's what they need on trt to get their levels up. For me that would lead me to have probably >1500 total t levels.

So in a nut shell my natty levels even in their boosted state are not high enough to minimalize muscle wasting? Or does it vary so much from person to person an assumption cannot be effectively made?

Why not try to run a lower dose of t3. I know i may get jumped on for suggesting this but i think it still can be effective after you've been dieting for a while and your metabolism is slowing down to give it a boost @40mcg or even lower if your t3 is dosed correctly.

And personally I hate the way clen makes me feel and the potential risks of a high dose is much worse than that of t3 even if it's slightly anabolic

What are your stats and goals with your calorie intake?

Back