T3, Clen, or ECA????

I'm wanting to start a cycle on clen, done t3 before but only did 3 weeks as headaches were to much.

26 year old female, heavy lift 6 times per week including cardio 3 days HIIT.

BF 20%- Good shape all over, I cannot shed the bit of fat round the middle and sides, tried everything, carb cycling etc.

I'm strict with my diet now
breakfast-6 eggs, 5 whies 1 yolk and turkey bacon

mid morn- protein shake and strawberrys

lunch-chicken breast and sweet potato

afternoon-brown rice with tofu

dinner- chicken breast with green veg

shake before bed

I train first thing in the morning before work at 6am

How do i cycle clen? what sides would i expect? should i do two weeks on two weeks off? must i take 5mg of taurine whilst on?

An active sex-life helps out a bit more than training alone.

I think your goal isn't that far to think alot of what to use
I suggest clen and some cardio and you shall be there in no time

@Iron Monger. Thanks for the reply. Now at 44yrs old, I had my test levels checked and Dr said it was 450 which is average for my age so did not think I needed any, but I'm sluggish as hell and can't keep muscle to long. Married with 3 young sons, I just want to be in decent shape with energy. Thanks Bro!

In my personal experience using thermogenics / fat burners i've personally found the EC stack to be the best, so yea basically ECA minus the asprin (for those who couldn't put 2+2 together) there's alot of discussion on if you should or should not use asprin, personally i get stomach pains from the asprin so i've left it out.

In terms of dosing for eca, you should start off alot lower to test your sensitivity to it, but the general effective dose is 24-30mg ephedrine hydrochloride and 200mg of caffeine, 3x per day, some people prefer 2x per day because of the nature of ephedrine and it's ability to keep you up all night! I'm personally fine with the 3x per day, seperate the dosing around 4-5 hours apart, and try to keep it maximum of 4-6 hours before you go to sleep. It is very arkward to get the balance right of when to take it etc, but it all falls into routine.

How long should you run it? well once again there are so many options and opinions on the subject, personally i'd run it for 3 maybe 4 weeks max at that sort of dosage, but some people have ran the stuff for months... i would really not reccomend any more than 4 weeks though solely because your body may become very resistant to it, and not to mention when you come off you crash pretty hard from the caffeine suddenly dropping, sometimes it's actually worth tapering off the caffeine... you can come off the ephedrine straight away after the 4 weeks, but it might be worth just using 100mg of caffeine 3 times a day for a couple weeks after to help stop you crashing so much, that is solely my 2 cents though! Everyone seems to do things differently!

I have also used clenbuterol! on it's own and stacked with t3! I personally wouldn't reccomend it because i can't deal with the shakes you get on clen at the higher dosages, i work with people and having hands which shake like mad is never a good first impression, but once again this is based solely on personal experience, you may be fine.

tl; dr

EC Stack imo works very very well with good nutrition and morning cardio, or ECA if you want to include asprin

Clen works well on it's own, rough sides imo

Clen and t3 works amazing but once again, rough sides imo.

Really hope i can help you out here mate! Remember, Nutrition is everything, these are just tools / icing on the cake to help you rid of the last little bit, and they should NOT be used as an effective short cut, Diet + Training is number one and that falls for everything.

Could someone PM a place to get legit EC?

any walgreens, rite aid, walmart... etc. Its legal here in the usa... As long as you are using it to help with your asthma. I just finished a cycle about 3 month ago. I liked the appetite suppression part of it... it made it easier to eat clean but i hated the shitty feeling i had with it towards the end of my cycle.

also having done clen and EC... I think EC worked better for me but the sides for me are also a lot worse. Clen didn't do much for me except made me sweat more.

Last edited:
I just complete a clen/t3 cycle. Worked good for me . I was asking about it a lot and you'll get mixed anwsers. Some people love it some hate it. I say I like it because I didn't get killed by sides like some do.

would it be good to add winstrol to a clen/t3 cycle.. i am currently 188 and want to shed off an extra 10lbs-15lbs

would you mind giving your cycle dosage?

Personally, I prefer EC because the sides are way less severe. It also suppresses your hunger, which is the key factor to a proper cutting diet. Being inexpensive in comparison to the others is also a plus. If you choose clen, make sure you drink 1.5-2 gallons of water and take 5g of taurine daily for those disturbing cramps.

Back