T3 Keeping Beta-2 Receptors Upregulated?

Jaanos

Due to The Up-regulation of Beta-2 Receptors with use of T3 (75mcg daily the moment),

Would the T3 on its own Allow you to Take clen for longer than 2-3 weeks without downregulation of receptors? Clen Downregulates receptors, but t3 upregulates, Which one wins out?

PS: I hate keto/benadryl make me drowsy as hell and anti-histemines are bad for leptin signalling.. not considering these options

I am asking, that if im running t3 alongside clenbuterol, would the effect of the t3 upregulating the beta2 receptors allow you to run the clenbuterol with the same efficiancy for 6-8 weeks, instead of the usial 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, as using clen on its own will downregulate the receptors and the thermogenic effect of the drug become less efficiant.

People take antihistemines to combat this, by taking before bed every 3rd week. But t3 tends to to the same thing?

Looking for people who can confirm this ?

I wouldn't ever take both T3 and Clenbuterol together, talk about dangerous. Just take one or the other, in a two week on and two week off protocol. Or add in some ketotifen to be able to run it for longer.

Back