Taitropin ???

dtinhp

Hello guys and gals. I am not new to AAS but I am new to the hgh and peptide side of the coin. I recently received the first few months worth of my hgh cycle from a source that i am comfortable with and am confident in their product line. However, I recently stumbled across a site that is supposed to be g2g and they have taitropin for a great deal less than what i just paid. I have never heard of it so i researched it and from what I gather it is the new kigtropin. I had never heard of that either. Has anyone hear of this stuff? Used it? Is it the same as Somatropin? Dont know if i should just pay the extra for tried and true or go out on a limb here. Any feedback would be great. Thank you

and just so i am clear i did not order and receive the taitropin. what i have now is the somatropin 191 aa

and just so i am clear i did not order and receive the taitropin. what i have now is the somatropin 191 aa

taitropin is straight up garbage!! I would not give 10 cents for 1000iu of it if that gives you an idea of the quality.

What brand do you have? somatropin? hmmm not yellow top IP's I hope

The green tops do vary greatly from source to source so it is tough to say.

Why don't you get a G serum test for 50 bucks and check out to see if your Gh is of good quality and then share the results with the board. It is what many of us are doing.

yeah I'd be more than happy to. I'd love to see for myself as well. I usually have my doc run my bloodwork but did u have a suggestion for me?

heck out privatemdlabs.com and look for the gh serum test. You pay online and they email you a paper to take to labcorp with you where they will take the blood, few days later results in your email.

Inject 10iu IM 3 hrs before going in to have the blood drawn. The reason for this is to follow the same protocol that many other guys are currently using.

heck out privatemdlabs.com and look for the gh serum test. You pay online and they email you a paper to take to labcorp with you where they will take the blood, few days later results in your email.

Inject 10iu IM 3 hrs before going in to have the blood drawn. The reason for this is to follow the same protocol that many other guys are currently using.

Can anyone help me by knowing where can i purchase a trustworthy HGH ?
Im too scared to buy online that they may be frauds

Back