Taken plenty of cycles but I'm still a tren virgin--tren cycle advice please

chevyon6s

What it says...been on and off for years, but pretty much just your average cycles

Test e, deca, dbol usually with proper pct's and plenty of time off in between

About to start a test,deca,dbol cycle and after this I'm wanting to get on some tren. But to be completely honest I don't know shit about it cycle wise

So any input would be great along with what type to run and what I need to run with it, along with a proper pct

Thanks in advance, I've done reading on here but still unclear of what to run seeing how there are a few different types

Run tren ace in case you get sides you can abort and the tren will be out of your system quicker. Dopamine agonist just like you would run with deca. NAC is a good choice to take for liver values as the tren will elevate those. Start at a lower dose and increase every so often until you find your sweet spot. Get ready for eod injections and enjoy the changes that unfold :D

Start at 350 a week and split it up eod for the week?

On average how high does the weekly amount get and how long do you run it?
Just curious so I have plenty on hand to start

Im in the same boat and am thinking of running some tren with my next cycle in a couple months!!!!! Fuckin stoked!

My buddies mess with it and I've read on it, but the only people at the gym who I know that are on it are the guys that don't even know what pct means lol

Didnt know anyone I could ask about it and get a solid opinion

As far as the reading up goes I was still kinda cloudy and which to pick... But like I said I'm about to start my next cycle so this one will be a long way off...just wanting to get pointed in the right direction so I can learn a lot more before the time comes

Like I said I know more than enough about pretty much everything else...I just previously knew I wasn't ready for tren yet, so I never looked into it...so like I said just asking because I know zero about it lol

Start at 350 a week and split it up eod for the week?

On average how high does the weekly amount get and how long do you run it?
Just curious so I have plenty on hand to start

Yeah 350 and split it up eod or ed bro. I would say 400 - 500 would be an average healthy dose of tren bro. I would run it for 10 weeks. Get plenty because if you do decide to run it higher and if you're body tolerates it I guarantee it won't be your last tren run

Tren is unbelievable! It'll make you feel like my avatar, in fact! metal head is right though: try Tren A for your first cycle... Sides can be quite the roller coaster ride when you dance with lady Tren, so if they become too severe, it will be out of your system a lot faster. The EOD injections suck (almost as bad as the ED injections on the cycle I just finished (test prop, Tren a, and mast a).

There is a lot of discussion regarding the pros and cons of running Tren higher or lower than your test. For me (and this us strictly personal) I like running test higher per week than Tren, but MANY run it higher, since it competes directly with Test. I suspect that when I finally decide to run a new Tren cycle, I will give that a try....in the meantime I am enjoying the gains I made, and the lack of sides :)

I made out like a bandit on this cycle: increased strength dramatically, and added a full inch to my arms (18 1/2" now), and 2 inches to my chest (53 1/2" now)

Sides I experienced on Tren: the Tren hack at injection time (not always, but when I got it, it was BAD!), insomnia, night sweats (drenched the sheets and pillows), and I was prone to cramps, especially during my workout in completely unrelated muscle groups. I also found that while my temperament did not drastically change, my temper was a little more quick to show itself and I had to constantly be aware of when my temper was beginning to flare.

Make sure you have caber or prami on hand for anti progesterone..

I'm currently running the same cycle I did for my first time on tren. Tren-E 200 2xwk 8 wks, Sust250 2xwk 12 wks, Tbol 50ms day, stane 12.5day, Caber last cycle, prami this cycle, I couldn't find any caber.
I love the cycle, but be fair warned - vivid dreams (which I like!), night sweats just dripping wet, followed by uncontrolled freezing and shivering...try explaining that one to the girl you're banging as you pour sweat all over her and then shiver your ass off after you have turned down the t-stat so you can sleep. It's a love hate ride you'll be glad is over, but can't wait to jump back on......awesome results. Good luck

Don't let this shit scare you bro. You may experience none of this nasty shit. Like the only negative thing I experience from tren is shortness of breathe. But I can actually manage to run believe it or not. It's my theory a lot of guys build their own sides or mentally make them worse purely off what they read. The mind is strong bro. It's just like hypothetically going into a trip from a hypothetical illegal substance. You go in constantly saying you're going to have a blast. It's the same with aas man. You go in thinking all negative it might be just what you get. This is just my .02 of course and hasn't failed me yet

And Mb I would run that tren e at least 12 weeks bro or hop on ace. That's a comparable to running test for 8 weeks, basically a waste

Last edited:
Sides don't scare me... That's just part of the game

Does it matter what test I run with it---any one much better than the other?

Back