Week 8 = 500mg of Deca
Week 9 = 500mg of Deca + 250mg of Test
Week 10 = 500mg of Deca + 250mg of Test
Week 11 = 500mg of Test + 250mg of Deca
Week 12 = 500mg of Test + 250mg of Deca
Week 13 = 500mg of Test + 250mg of Deca
Week 14 = 500mg of Deca + 250mg of Test
Week 15 = 250mg of Test

Starting clomid after this last shot or should i do 1 more 250mg of Test?

Also how long should i wait b4 i start my clomid ... and i know this is a big cycle .. especially since its my 1st cycle ... anyways .. give me some input thx ~JaKKeD~

I would seriously recommend rethinking that cycle.......not a very good first one at all.

As for post cycle therapy (pct), start 2 weeks after your last Test shot, if it is Enan or Cyp, or 3 weeks after if your Test is Sust.

That cycle is retarded. Let me guess. You used shit as you got it. YOu didnt plan this out, you just added stuff in as you got it and lowered stuff as it ran out.

Do a search for "First Cycle". Everyone on the board excluding BO$ will recommend 400mg of Enan or Cyp for 10 weeks.

Yes ....

JohnyJuice said:
That cycle is retarded. Let me guess. You used shit as you got it. YOu didnt plan this out, you just added stuff in as you got it and lowered stuff as it ran out.

I didnt have much money at the time and thought to just keep to deca for my 1st cycle ... but then decided when i had the money to buy the test .. and started it too late i know ..... and i still have like 5 shots of test left that im gonna save for my next cycle .. and yes my next cycle will be Test/Deca/D-Boll but all at once and in higher dosages for less time ... i know i fucked up my 1st cycle but im scared now because my sex drive isnt there right now and im on test .... so ... i duno ... i need to give this shit a break and start my clomid and clentabs to loose someweight... anyways thx for the feedback ~JakKeD~

Get some nolva. Wait 3 weeks after your last deca shot or 2 weeks after your test shot, or whichever comes last. AStart clomid and nolva. Good luck.

synnist said:
why should you take nolva AND clomid.

High estrogen levels will surpress your hpta just like external test will. The nolva will block the estrogen from binding up, thereby eliminating this factor from keeping you shut down. Clomid works in a weaker manner on estrogen, but it mainly works by stimulasting the hypothalmus to secret LH, which your nuts respond to.

It is basically just a way to attack the problem with a 2 pronged attack.
Nolva works better for some people, clomid for others. It cant hurt to use both.

i personally think your doses are all ass-backwards and placed wrong. granted we all make mistakes, but that cycle is a "doozie" :)

natty said:
well said JJ, couldnt have said it better my self.

Thank you. I am trying to contribute more on this board. I used to just fuck around on elite. I figured i should help some people with what i know.

well rumor has it you are huge....big enough that the almighty even pretended to be you :D

natty said:
well rumor has it you are huge....big enough that the almighty even pretended to be you :D

Yeah, House1 told me about that. What the fuck is up with that? I wonder how many people in internet land have a picture of my body associated with the Almighty. What really burns me is that he was cool with me. I used to chat with him about training. Man that angers me. I hate dishonesty. Glad to hear you are doing well by the way. I know we arent tight or anything, but i wish the best for you.

And thanks for the compliment. I personally dont think i am huge, but you know how that goes when it comes to people in this lifestyle. The whole muscle dysmorphia thing is rampant. I am hesitant to tell people things on these boards sometimes, cause i would hate for someone to take what i say as gospel and possibly hurt themselves, or not look further for an answer. I also dont want to say something that is incorrect. I try my best though.

How many more cycles should i do throughout the school year???

How many more cycles should i do throughout the school year???

I already showed you my fucked up cycle im just finishing .. but im wondering how many more i should do this school year ???

bro, lol classic cycle u did lmfao, did u like research at all or anything, i mean i am not popular on this board but others alot of people know me, i dont usually post alot unless i have some input or people just piss me off, if your gonna cycle again no matter what people here are telling you then rule of thumb, if your on 15 weeks, take off atleast 15 weeks so your receptors have time to heal, take off as much as your on, again my rule of thumbs and most others...for now i think u should just do what Garza just told u, stop partying and drinking and get with the program, its not about getting big to go out and drink and not sleep or eat and loose it all, its about bettering yourself for yourself not the girlies liek i know you are lmao...anyway if your a solid weight and u wanna rip up hit up some fina/prop/clen...thats what i am doing next but like i said take some times off and research research research befor u even buy gear!

Back