Taking Sarms - log and impressions

GW50 is not supposed to give you fat loss - it is supposed to increase your endurance so you can do your cardio longer - which will lead to more fat loss. If you take GW50 and change nothing else about your habits, nothing will change with your body.

AICAR is supposed to make your body think it exercised when it did not, since AICAR is what the body makes when it is exercising. :)

We have added an extra day of gym and cardio so I expect that to help burn fat. From what I read it seemed to say GW is also somewhat of a fat burner in itself.
"Fat loss from cardarine is a result of increased glucose uptake in skeletal muscle. Essentially, you're making better use of the nutrients you consume every day and decreasing the amount of carbohydrates or fat stored as adipose tissue. "
Perhaps I am wrong?

Last night finally got a good night's sleep. Haven't changed anything so we'll see if my body has just finally adjusted.

Gym went better today too, increased weight all around and did more reps.
Increasing the dosage to 60-70mg doesn't seem to significantly increase the side effects (yet). I can definitely tell my night vision is slightly worse tonight but not horribly so.
I'll update again after a few days to see if the side effects get worse.

Cardio today. Ran on the treadmill for 30 min at 70% intensity, with 30 seconds to a minute long bursts at 90%. Since I am on my second cold in 3 weeks and with a coughing and a sore throat, that's actually pretty good. Followed with core routine.

It does help you burn fat better, but it is not a significant source of fat loss. The real fat loss comes from the increased endurance which allows you to greatly increase the amount of time spent doing cardio. :)

a few nights of good sleep now in a row. So if the S4 was causing the problems my body has gotten used to it.

Shoulders and legs today, managed more reps on my lunge and squat sets. I think Ill up the weights on shoulders next week as I am managing to do 10 reps on all 5 sets now.

Taking S4 at the higher amount is affecting how fast my eyes adjust from dark to light, this was more obvious today when I was at work, looking out from my the bright day in the windows to the darker interior.

Last couple of days haven't been great, haven't been feeling it at the gym. Maybe I'll take a few days off next week to recoup.

Measured and weighed myself, I've gained some muscle and lost some weight, but nothing more than I would expect without the S4. Maybe a little more but nothing exceptional.

I'm now dosing S4 around 70-80/day. Still no worsening of side effects, will see if there will be any noticable positive effects.

Nice bro let us know you should be loving it at this new dose most love it at 50 so you should deffinately see some positive effects at this dose

Had a pretty good shoulder and legs day. Upped my weights and the weight I do squats with.
I think the increase in S4 is finally starting to show effects.

Thinking of adding Osta to my cycle for the last few weeks, I figured it will help with definition and muscle building. Might make the effects of S4 more noticeable.

Cardio day, treadmill again. Had to make it short so I did 20 min higher than usual with 1 1/2 min bursts at high level every 2 min.

I think my cardio has gone up, I was sweating like crazy but not nearly as winded as I should have been.

great to see your progress, I'm thinking of doing a s4 and costa cycle as well.
thanks for updating your log.

Biceps and Back, somehow these recent rainy days make me feel lethargic. Still did good, upped my deadlift by 10%.

I'm definitely feeling an increase in endurance from the S4. Still not a lot of fat loss though.

Triceps and Chest yesterday, Abs and cardio today.

Pushed myself yesterday, wasn't able to quite make the whole 5 sets so definitely some strength gains. Just for fun I tried the benchpress and did decent, a bit higher than I expected actually.
(I usually do dumbells so the bench is different).

Another day of legs and shoulders, upped all weights. I'm starting to see some definition now. I'm able to slightly up either my total reps or my weights for each exercise. I'd say it's working for strength gains. Still four weeks to go before this cycle is done, hopefully gains will continue!

Last edited:
Keep the log going.! Good info.
So u have about 3 to 4 wks in on S4 right? Question... are u still eating about 1500 calories? That seems low to me.....

I just passed the 5week Mark on an LGD cycle and running a log as well.

I've got 4 weeks about now. I'm still around the same calorie intake. My genetic tendancy is to be chubby, so to keep myself anywhere near thin, it means always being strict with myself and I have to stay low calorie wise. Otherwise I balloon up in just a few weeks.

I'm definitely going to add LGD to this cycle for the next 4 weeks. Making my order this weekend. :)

Last edited:
Nice good work bro. Just remember diet is key bro. You can overcome anything. A Lil while back I was told by someone I look up to how big is the fire in you, how bad do you want it.

Back