Taking Sarms - log and impressions

Just wanted to post up my routine, every set is done as a Superset.
Some sets have lower rep targets, if I can get up to 10 reps on all set I raise the weights.

Some exercises I've listed more than one option just so I can change it up when I feel I'm getting too used to one exercise.

===============================================

EXERCISES

===============================================

Day One : Chest and Triceps

5 sets 10-10-8-8-5: Dumbell Bench Press, Crush-Grip Dumbbell Bench Press
5 sets 10-10-10-10-10: Triceps Overhead Extension, Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extension

5 sets 10-10-10-8-5: Incline Dumbbell Bench Press, Dumbbell Flyes, Incline Dumbbell Pull-Over
5 sets 10-10-10-10-10: Under-Bar Triceps Extension, Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press

3 sets of Triceps kickback: 10-10-10
3 sets of Skull Crushers: 10-10-10

Day Two : Cardio/Abs

Option One: Running or Cycling
Option Two: 1 Hour of Yoga /Outdoor Activity
Option Three: 1-2 Hours of Semi-Strenuous Activity (Badminton, Hiking, Cycling, etc.)

Ab Routine:

3 sets of Circuit:
20 Crunches
10 Leg Lifts
20 Crunches
10 V-Ups

Day Three : Shoulders and Legs

5 sets 10-10-8-5-5: Dumbell Military Press, Neutral grip overhead press
5 sets Dumbell lunges: 10-10-10-10-10

5 sets 10-10-10-10-10: Lateral side raise, Dumbbell Front Raise, Prone Reverse Flye
5 sets of Goblet/Sumo/Barbell Squats: 10-10-5-5-3

3 sets of Arnold Presses: 10-10-10
3 sets of Dumbell Calf Raises: 15-15-15

Day Four : Cardio/Abs

Option One: Running or Cycling
Option Two: 1 Hour of Yoga /Outdoor Activity
Option Three: 1-2 Hours of Semi-Strenuous Activity (Badminton, Hiking, Cycling, etc.)

Ab Routine:

3 sets of Circuit:
20 Crunches
10 Leg Lifts
20 Crunches
10 V-Ups

Day Five : Back and Biceps

5 sets 10-10-8-8-5: Dumbbell Bicep Curls, Zottman Curl
5 sets of Barbell Bent of Rows: 10-10-10-10-10

5 sets 10-10-10-10-10: Hammer Curls, Barbell curls
5 sets 10-5-5-5-3: Deadlifts

Last edited:
Chest and triceps, upped the weights, hit target reps but not higher, need to push harder next time!

Wanted to ask, I'm probably going to spend the whole day next Monday cooking, it's Thanksgiving in Canada! If I skip a workout day, how does if affect my S4 results?

Moved to barbell squats, man those are killer. Was able to do my own weight and a bit so very happy with that.

First day after having missed 1 day due to Thanksgiving. Maybe it's the turkey but I increased weights on the flys twice, once on 2nd set and once on the last.

Biceps and Back, can really feel the bent over barbell rows today!

Just wanted to share my chickpea pizza recipe!

Slow carb, high protein, high fibre, (could be vegan if using flaxseed instead of egg), and super quick!
If you like this recipe, please give me credit but feel free to share! :)

Chickpea dough Pizza

Makes 4 portions
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 30 minutes
Total 40 minutes

Ingredients

Crust:
Parchment Paper (not wax paper!)
1 ½ cups dry chickpeas (garbanzo beans) (or about 250 grams chickpea flour)
½ teaspoon of salt
Touch of ground black pepper
1 tbsp oregano
1/8 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp guar gum
1 tbsp yeast + 1tsp sugar
1 cup water
1 egg (or flaxseed egg)
1 teaspoon olive oil

Toppings:
1 cup pizza sauce
1/4 cup lactose free mozzarella
Any toppings you want!

Instructions

1. Grind chickpeas into flour with blender. This is really loud, but works well. Grind on medium to high speed for about 1-2 minutes depending on the blender. The end result should be coarse-fine flour texture. If you have the flour already, skip this step.
2. In a large mixing bowl add yeast and sugar, guar gum, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic to chickpea flour and combine.
3. Slowly add add water and oil, and egg and mix. The mixture should resemble a wet dough. Add more water if it's not sticky enough.
4. Let the batter rest for 1 hour (up to 12 hours). This allows the water to hydrate the flour and creates a smooth texture for your crust.
5. Preheat the oven to 420F.
6. Line a quarter sheet pan (9x13) with parchment paper and fold some creases in it to make it into a rectangular bowl-ish shape. It helps keep the batter from spilling out of your baking sheet.
7. Lightly coat the parchment paper with oil.
8. Pour the batter into the pan
9. Using wet hands spread evenly to the edges.
10. Put into the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the crust begins to brown on the edges. Some cracks may emerge on the surface but it's fine.
11. While it's cooking prepare the pizza topping ingredients.
12. Remove the crust from the oven.
13. Build your pizza by spreading the pizza sauce first, then cover with toppings, finish with mozzarella last.
14. Return to oven for 15 minutes. Check the pizza crust is done the way you like it, if not leave it in a few minutes longer.
15. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack. Allow to rest for 3-5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into 4.

Topping ideas: mushrooms, sweet peppers, bacon, feta, pepperoni, onions, chicken,...

Last edited:
Back