Tamox low libido on cycle wtf?

KBD

BEAST***E
Could Tamox cause a libido decrease on cycle? 600mg test and 20mg nolvadex (I was on tren and var, but dropped both due to side effects). So now it's just test and nolva and aromasin 12.5mg ed. (Switch from adex). Anywho having some issues, wondering if it was tren, because ever since I was on tren I had been extremely anxious no sleep and headaches from hell. Today it's been 3-4 days quitting tren ace and I feel slightly better but libido is in the toilet. I know estrogen is not high if anything it might be low. No way to tell without bloodwork however I just got bloodwork done 2 months ago so I'm not going back for another 2 months. Any ideas?

don't think it'd be the nolvadex, but could be the aromasin... I get by on 6.25mg of aromasin ed, have had success running just 6.25mg eod as well

don't think it'd be the nolvadex, but could be the aromasin... I get by on 6.25mg of aromasin ed, have had success running just 6.25mg eod as well

So 12.5mg eod then? I thought it had to be ran ed due to it's short half life, but I also forgot it's a suicide inhibitor.

I only got caps so I can't really break it up.

What are your E2 and Prolactin at?

Don't remember prolactin I'll have to grab the paper but I remember total test was in the 1400ng/dl range (taking 300mg test) and my e2 was 29 (using adex). That was 2 months ago though, I have doubled my test dose.

So why are u waiting 2 months to get bloodwork? You have altered your cycle since your last bloodwork 2 months ago. You are having issues now but want to wait 2 months to figure it out??? Doesn't make any sense. Without bloodwork, its just a big guessing game...

So why are u waiting 2 months to get bloodwork? You have altered your cycle since your last bloodwork 2 months ago. You are having issues now but want to wait 2 months to figure it out??? Doesn't make any sense. Without bloodwork, its just a big guessing game...

Cause that's my next appointment. Don't have extra 400$ to shell out every month to get my bloodwork done I don't have health insurance. That makes sense to me.

My vote is it's the Aromasin.

I'm not saying you are, but I'm really sensitive to the stuff and every time I have tried to use it I wind up crashing my E. For me that means sore joints and no libido whatsoever.

My vote is it's the Aromasin.

I'm not saying you are, but I'm really sensitive to the stuff and every time I have tried to use it I wind up crashing my E. For me that means sore joints and no libido whatsoever.

So instead of ed should I do eod

Its really hard to crash e2 with stane, really hard ,and at that low a dose id be shocked if that is what was taking place.

Its really hard to crash e2 with stane, really hard ,and at that low a dose id be shocked if that is what was taking place.

I agree with u that it's not an e2 issue. I think it was raised blood pressure from tren and var. My e2 is either to low or it is bp issues. Def not high e2.

Good news that my heart rate went from 90-100bpm down to 78. I'm guessing the tren is leaving my system.

Back