Tamoxifen – The Must Have Ancillary

RUI-products

Official Sponsor
Tamoxifen is one of the, if not the most, valuable, versatile ancillaries we can use in our research. It can be used to prevent gyno, it can be used to treat gyno, and it can be used to induce or enhance the production of testosterone.

Tamoxifen is a "must have on hand" ancillary for our research purposes. Its uses are so varied, so important, and it is so effective at carrying them out it is an irreplaceable part of our research arsenal.

Below are a few captions with corresponding studies showing just how effective Tamoxifen is :
1- 10mg Tamoxifen daily reduced gyno in 70% of research subjects. 9 months later after discontinuation there was no return of gyno.
*Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: A double-blind crossover study
Lawrence N. ParkerCorresponding author contact information, a, b, c,
David R. Graya, b, c, Michael K. Laia, b, c, Ellis R. Levina, b, c
a Medicine, Service, University of California at Irvine USA
b Pharmacy Service, University of California at Irvine USA
c Long Beach Medical Program, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Long Beach, Calif. USA
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0026-0495(86)90237-4,

2- Tamoxifen significantly reduced the risk of suffering from gyno. Also Tamoxifen showed significant benefit for the prevention of gyno.
*Tamoxifen for the management of breast events induced by non-steroidal antiandrogens in patients with prostate cancer: a systematic review
Frank Kunath1,2*, Bastian Keck2, Gerd Antes1, Bernd Wullich2 and Joerg J Meerpohl
BMC Medicine 2012, 10:96 doi:10.1186/1741-7015-10-96

3- Tamoxifen for one month significantly increased the mean basal testosterone (T) level and the responses of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) to constant luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) infusion but did not significantly influence the mean oestradiol (E2) levels or the E2 over testosterone ratio.
*Andrologia. 1985 Jul-Aug;17(4):369-78.
Effect of lower versus higher doses of tamoxifen on pituitary-gonadal function and sperm indices in oligozoospermic men.
Dony JM, Smals AG, Rolland R, Fauser BC, Thomas CM.

So as you can see Tamoxifen is a substance no researcher should be without.

Get it here >> Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL

Last edited:
Just a note to people on tren or any drug with progesterone conversion... tamo can increase those receptors so be careful!

Personally I LOVE tamox for simply everything except a tren cycle!

you forgot to mention blood clotting and its hepatoxic to liver. I had blood panels done while on tamoxifen and my ALT and AST were sitting at 142 and 144. This was at 40mg/day for pre existing gyno, had not been on cycle for over 8 months.

I opt to use clomid and begin with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromisin. Tamoxifen is radical stuff, but the sides are under estimated.

you forgot to mention blood clotting and its hepatoxic to liver. I had blood panels done while on tamoxifen and my ALT and AST were sitting at 142 and 144. This was at 40mg/day for pre existing gyno, had not been on cycle for over 8 months.

I opt to use clomid and begin with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromisin. Tamoxifen is radical stuff, but the sides are under estimated.

"treatment with the estrogen receptor inhibitors, raloxifene and tamoxifen, is both safe and effective"
Raloxifene and Tamoxifen Treatment of Pubertal Gynecomastia

"Therefore, antiestrogenic treatment with tamoxifen may represent a safe and effective mode of treatment for selected cases of cosmetically disturbing or painful gynecomastia."
Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: a doubl... [Metabolism. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

The dosages and durations that we use serms for have been proven safe time and again in various studies on both men and women. Even specific studies addressing our direct issues.

Last edited:
"treatment with the estrogen receptor inhibitors, raloxifene and tamoxifen, is both safe and effective"
Raloxifene and Tamoxifen Treatment of Pubertal Gynecomastia

"Therefore, antiestrogenic treatment with tamoxifen may represent a safe and effective mode of treatment for selected cases of cosmetically disturbing or painful gynecomastia."
Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: a doubl... [Metabolism. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

The dosages and durations that we use serms for have been proven safe time and again in various studies on both men and women. Even specific studies addressing our direct issues.
Excellent research Jimi! Now that's what I'm talking about!

Purchased some Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL

Was looking to give my rat some at 10mg. Using the Oral syringe 1cc/mL I purchased along with this from the site. How would i measure that out in the syringe to ensure my fatty rat gets the right 10mg? Thanks.
View attachment 562557

Back