Tamoxifen Solution That Doesnt Taste Horrible?

NYCEE

Brewing.....
I been making my nolva in peg400 for a while, but i really hate the taste of it. I capped some too, but everyone knows that's a huge pain and i dont consider it to be exactly "accurate". Im open to other suggestions for a nolva solution that doesnt make me want to puke. Thanks in advance for any advice.

NYC

Yea ive tried that, but since its so thick it always finds it's way right onto my damn tongue.

Bacardi 151 or Everclear? Tastes like pure alcohol, but mixed with something I imagine it would be fine.

Yea, if im going to use those, i might as well just use PEG, all taste like shit. Im looking for some ways to make it taste ok, hell the research companies can do it, so there's a way out there. Thanks though

If i can make one that tastes semi decent, why the hell would i waste my time making one that burns my throat? I dont know what medicine you took over the years, but my bubblegum amoxicillin and grape cough medicine tasted fuckin great when i was a kid. It's like wearing a shoe covered in dog shit, sure it still serves it's purpose as a shoe, but it smells like shit.

NYCEE said:
If i can make one that tastes semi decent, why the hell would i waste my time making one that burns my throat? I dont know what medicine you took over the years, but my bubblegum amoxicillin and grape cough medicine tasted fuckin great when i was a kid. It's like wearing a shoe covered in dog shit, sure it still serves it's purpose as a shoe, but it smells like shit.

I understand what you're saying, but have you ever taken a nasty shot at the bar or a party? You don't bitch because it tastes mad. You hit that shit and get drunk.

NYCEE said:

peg burns your throat?

you try OJ?

Yea it never really burned my throat much before, but recently it's been bothering me. I do use oj, but peg is so thick it usually doesnt seem to mix well with the oj.

never burnt my throat. i just chase it with water. its gone in a few minutes. it tates really good with clo btw. :D

I agree with all of you. I HATE taking oral liquids cuz they taste like shit. My solution? I cap the liquid right before I take it. 1 size 0 cap hold about .6ml

Great idea! I may have to use that if i cant find a way to make them less harsh. Thanks Bro.

Back