Tan needed!

i would tan as often as your skin can take it. for instance i tanned 2 times in the past 10 days, today i wanted to tan but when i raise my eyebrows i feel my forhead is a little burned feeling even thou i am not red. So i will wait another day or two . then once im done with my second kit i will only tan once a week or once every two weeks.

Thorn said:
This is a quote from the Melanotan site....
Quote:
Melanotan is not going to tan you without exposure to the sun.

http://melanotan.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=melanotan2exp;action=display;num=1141965461

2nd post.
That statement was made by a poster on the discussion board and contradicts other statements regarding Melanotan II's ability to cause a tan without exposure to the sun.

Here's a statement from another website: A team of UA scientists invented the synthetic hormone that induces a tan without exposing the skin to damage from the sun. This synthetic hormone comes in two versions called Melanotan and Melanotan II.

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...hout+exposure+to+sun&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4

i think it can cause tan with out exposure. I may be wrong but the point of it is that usually naturally tanner people either recept the natural hormone better or they produce more of it than lighter people. So it would make sence that supplementing with the synthentic melanotan2 would make you tan even with out exposure, the same way people who have darker sking are naturally tan but then get darker with exposure.

i think i read that on the outlaw muscle link deepglute or someone posted a few weeks ago.

i think it might be giving me dark marks on my back, i already some so not sure if their new or not, defiantly getting darker thou

Deepglute said:
You're not an idiot, but you obviously don't understand how exposure to the sun causes your skin to darken, (tan).

How exposure to the sun causes a tan: Darkening of the skin is caused by an increase or release of the pigment melanin into the skin's cells after exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes and protects the body from absorbing an excess of solar radiation, which can be harmful.

Melanotan simply causes the same increase and release of melanin into the skin's cells, but without the harmful absorbtion of an excess of solar radiation.

Melanotan's greatest advantage is that it will greatly reduce the incidence of skin cancer.
Thanks for the clarification!
:afro:

This malanotan soundss pretty interesting. I will def have to look into this more. I could stand to get a little darker. And I hate fake baken. So maybe this will work?

Be careful with melanotan

Some people have good success with it,while others end up with splotchy skin that does not fade away for months.

im the darkest ive ever been and im fukin horny too. im getting darker birth marks thou and dark spots. i dont mind them but i hope they dont stay like that when i loose my tan cause that would suck

well any way im very dark now. i just finished 20mg. I have a lot more frekles all over. im darker than i have ever been in my life.

Back