Tbol (Turinabol) cycle log

Softy

I am day 6 into my Tbol/ HGH cycle (month 5 of HGH) have a bottle of 10mg tabs which I have cut into 4 and am taking a quarter every day. I realize the quarter may not be exactly 2.5mg.

I’ve been experiencing slight aggression, fatigue kicked in about 2days ago. I had been craving strong foods and tonight I am SUPER nauseas so I realize that may be why I have been craving spicy foods. My appetite has most definitely increased. Libido has gone up very slightly but nothing to rave about.

I’m very confident ***129315; and my back feels tight almost aches and getting back pumps have been an issue for me but not right now ***128571; I can honestly say that the next day after taking my first dose I felt the difference during training. I know people don’t believe in that but I swear I felt it immediately! I am also feeling SO much tighter and none of that water retention so far that you get from Var. I decided to take today off as I’m not liking where the sides are going... today I squeeked when I spoke so I’m V glad I stopped.

I’ll take tomorrow off again and then going forth I will crush my quarter pills and take half of it (1.25mg).

I’ve bought Animal Pak, Zinc supplement, Glutamine, Lysine, Omegas, Probiotics and digestive enzymes. Any cycle supporters that’s missing please advise. ***128536;

hi..
so lets get some basics here

height
current bodyfat
also, i'd like to know your current caloric intake/macros

Back