Teens and growth...

eastarr69

Omniscient!
Ok..before everyone starts the old "they need no supplemental help"..."planty of test and so on"....here is my scenario. I have a son, late teens. Hard gainer. Very hard gainer. Other then the protein he takes regularly via food and protein supps, what is a good test booster out there or through a sponsor here. He needs additional help. for gaining. He needs lean mass. Not bulk. He wrestles, and needs to maintain his flexibility. I know "juice' and he is not going to do that under my roof. Only me!!! LOL!!! Anyhow, please chime in.

E

popcorn and peanut butter...No im just kidding..

What are his current stats cause that's what everyone wants to know and that is where we begin.

Look to be honest I am kinda new to this myself and probably shouldn't give my advice. I have just seen many post like this and am asking you the questions that will get you an answer..

That really doesn't say much at all. You need to elaborate on his diet, supps, and training routine.

And btw forget about the juice he is WAY too young, it will cause more bad than good.

More experience guy will chime in here and give you the help you need.

Look to be honest I am kinda new to this myself and probably shouldn't give my advice. I have just seen many post like this and am asking you the questions that will get you an answer..

That really doesn't say much at all. You need to elaborate on his diet, supps, and training routine.

And btw forget about the juice he is WAY too young, it will cause more bad than good.

More experience guy will chime in here and give you the help you need.

There is not much to say. For the sports or athletic trained guy, we all know what wrestling consists of. But, in the event we do not know:

The training program i set for him targets one muscle group at a training session. Not heavily on chest since wrestling does not utilize chest that much.

M-W-F-SUN-T-TH-SAT...and so on.

Solid Cardio daily.

As stated, just looking for a supp that will help enhance his growth.

Last hydration test passed and slao had 8% body fat at time of hydration test.

As far as steroids, he will not be doing any. That is reserved for myself.

And no matter what the nay sayers out there may believe, although 17 may seem to youg for steroids, if you have low T levels (verfiy by a doctor first) at 17, they are not going to increase as you age. Steroid use correctly done with correct ancilliaries and cycleing can be beneficial to anyone. This is just my opinion. As we all know T levels decrease as we age. Late teens with a below average T level can benefit. Thats not the case here. Just point in question.

E

Idk man, I'm sure some if not all will disagree cause I seem to get these things wrong more than I get them right. My first thought when you mentioned about the chest was fuck what the rest of them are doing, Train heavy like a BB and and maybe that will boost his T and give him an edge. I don't know much about wrestling but I do know your weight is crucial to maintain a certain weight class. Personally I think that is bullshit, Young guys should be allowed to grow like they are supposed to. I see kids at my gym sit in the steam room for hours and starve themselves for days meanwhile not even swallowing their own saliva because their coaches told them to. But If he and you are not worried about weight then Food is gonna be your most powerful steroid. Just eat clean, take supps, and vitamins and train like a beast. I could be wrong about this one but I heard DHEA is good for boosting natural T. But I would just stick with protein creatine multi-v's amino acids and ZMA before bed. I'm only 5'5 28 years old I started w/o hardcore 5 months ago starting weight 168 now I'm 156 and lookin pretty tough.

Back