Terrible back pump problem

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
I’m on test and Deca. I’m experiencing extreme back lower pumps. It got so bad yesterday while lifting that I could barely walk or stand up straight. It lasted the whole day. I’m better today but I’m not understanding why. I heard there’s certain condition that’s causing this. How can I prevent it

Often you develop tightness in the lower back to compensate for an issue in another part of the body.
have you reached out to a massause? or water therapist?

I***8217;m on test and Deca. I***8217;m experiencing extreme back lower pumps. It got so bad yesterday while lifting that I could barely walk or stand up straight. It lasted the whole day. I***8217;m better today but I***8217;m not understanding why. I heard there***8217;s certain condition that***8217;s causing this. How can I prevent it

Brother I get the same thing every time I run D-Bol. It is really bad for the first few weeks it kicked in then the back issue passed. I had to keep stretching my back bent over until it would loosen up a little. Mowing the lawn was almost impossible. Then again, I fcking hate mowing anyway. :). Did it go away or did you change something up? BTW it is quite common with D-Bol I do know. Not sure about your stuff.

It went away after I took few days off. But it was so painful I couldn***8217;t walk after workout

It went away after I took few days off. But it was so painful I couldn***8217;t walk after workout

Hey brother did you ever find out what was causing that back pain or stiffness? I mentioned I got it from D-Bol and it usually passed after a week or a little more than that though. It was never as bad as not being able to walk without pain after my workouts however. Sounds like more of an injury than the gear or did you already figure it out? Take it easy.:)

It wasn***8217;t an injury it was the muscle going out on me cause it get so pumped. I barely walked out of the gym. I just took some time off from gym and it went away

I***8217;m on test and Deca. I***8217;m experiencing extreme back lower pumps. It got so bad yesterday while lifting that I could barely walk or stand up straight. It lasted the whole day. I***8217;m better today but I***8217;m not understanding why. I heard there***8217;s certain condition that***8217;s causing this. How can I prevent it

Hey brother, thought you would appreciate this..haha I just added 40mg of D-bol to a cycle of test that I increased from TRT to about 450mg and about 300deca every 5 days. So since the D-bol has been introduced about 2 weeks ago, the lower back pump has started and is even waking me up in the early morning hours this time. It's clearly the D-bol for me, and like all the other times, I can bend and stretch the tightness feeling out temporarily. Last summer I think it was, I couldn't even mow the lawn it got so bad. Or at least that's what I told the wife, :) I believe it took about a week to disappear, but it was the exact same feeling as the other times.

I find massage therapy in general has helped me more with injuries/pain than physiotherapy, acupuncture, and all the rest. The muscles do tighten back up eventually but in general I also found acupuncture a rip off. That is my 2cnts on the topic. :)

I find massage therapy in general has helped me more with injuries/pain than physiotherapy, acupuncture, and all the rest. The muscles do tighten back up eventually but in general I also found acupuncture a rip off. That is my 2cnts on the topic. :)

Cool bro I***8217;ll look into it

Back