tes p with tren protocol questions

sarnold285

My brother is wanting to start a cutting cycle in a week or so he has done 3 or 4 other cycles but never with tren or tes p. To be honest i have only ever cycled with longer lasting esters and he is looking for advice on how to go about a tes p and tren ace cycle. I told him tren sides tend to be less severe to non occuring when you keep tes to hrt level. Unfortunately my lack of knowledge about short ester tes leaves me with limited knowledge of what would qualify for a hrt size dose of tes p as well as if he would need to take a AI with it. Any help on a good protocol that fits this criteria would be great or should i tell him to pick a longer ester if he shooting for hrt dose to go with his tren?

I'm currently doing this cycle. Test prop @50mgs eod, tren ace 100mgs per day. I'm running Aromasin at 12.5 per day and .5 caber e3d. Me likey!

Test prop 50-75mg eod and tren 100mg eod for 12 weeks. Does he have proper AI and pct lined up

Im gonna help him with the post but the AI i was not sure about. At a hrt dose i dont want ai to prevent the needed estrogen from low dosing with tren. But if hrt dosing not possible with prop cause its such a short ester then yeah im gonna tell him to get aromasin. So i guess my question is is it even possible to run a low hrt level dose with tes prop

Back