Test 1500mg/week?

test only bro?

if it were me(depending on how my other cycles were run) i'd use the 1500mg of total drug, and break it up to stack another aas(maybe 2) with the test.
but if all you want is test........more power to you.

peace I4L

i have never done test that high before bro.

if you run it that high let me know how your gains go,and how bad your sides are bro.

I'd definitely advise some type of estrogen protection, because your E levels are likely to go thru the roof. Maybe Arimidex 0.5mg EOD. Proviron's not a bad idea either, but I've not found it to be adequate on its own (at least at 25 to 50mg ED doses). Therefore, I add in a little A-dex, as little as possible to get the job done.

That is a lot of test. Unless you are used to that, you may get some crazy sides. I usually do 500-700 mg a week, if I do more I get some bloat and oily skin.

Zilla

Never got so much acne from a cycle and i dont bloat that much! I Would add some dbol in the start and then some Winstrol (winny) and maybe tren!

That jackass who injected synthol said he did 3g of testo per week.
But 1.5g of testo per week is a lot.
I would probably do as the other guys said. Max 1000mg per week and stack it with something else instead.

I've been on 1600mg a week for some time now....with no bloat, and only solid muscle gains been on for a good 2.5 months kick started it at 2 grams....and to be honset can't say I'd recommend anything but, I understand stacking and all but Idef prefer just straight test as opposed like test/eq now i've never tried test/deca and I haven't used all that many diff drugs...but i'm def happy at this amount, and will stay on 1600mg till I need to go up when my body weight decreases...also started slin last week...oh yeah and no anti-e's either...have them on hand but haven't needed them so far to date...knock on wood. later..

kick ass! x2buff4ux you serious? how long have you been on? what are your stats?

i ask cause i am on my second cycle now which is test only @600mgs/week and ive had crazy gains.

current stats:
5'6"
198lbs
11%

my starting stats were:
165lbs
7-8%
this is where i was in my avatar

ive been on for 14 weeks and im going for 210lbs by jan 1.

well bro currently I'm standing at 5'9 and about 220.....not holding any water weight...slightly broken out but that's not due to the test as far as i know cause i've always been that way....been lifting for 5 years...been on currently for over a year....don't really care what anyone thinks or whatever....started this game out as a 140lb nothing and now currently being 220 is nice...most i have been up to is 262...but my bodyfat was alot higher probably around 20%...last I got measured I was at 12%....but my guess now would probably be closer to somewhere between 10-11%....i got my bodyfat tested about 3 weeks ago....I eat between 5-6 times a day...and i'm doing slin currently....it's working out nicely....any questions just let me know....btw only reason I've been on this long and don' tplan on coming off is cause, I plan on taking competing very seriously and don't want to step on stage at less than 200.....later...

Depending on your experience and other factors (size, tolerance, receptors ect.....)

I do a minimum of 1.5gs

Very dependant on the person.. When I was at 20-22% the bloat, bp and heart rate were horrible at 600mg a week. At 12% I have been on for a year at a gram and 2 months ago bumbed to 1.5g. No sides, nada.. No acne, hair is fine. Test works for me, but only at high dossages. So yes I have run it without anti-e's now... At 600mg I did run anti e and still allot of trouble. BF will determine bloat.

i agree bf and diet determine alot with bloat and how u respond..just kind of depends on how ur body is conditioned...and yes i know about ur dosages conan :) been watching u for too long

Back