Test 400/Anavar Cycle

Santaklaus

RUI-Products Supporter
Hey guys! Long time reader on the site and I finally decided to create an account. Love some of the info. I get on here....

I'm starting a Test 400/Anavar cycle and was looking for some advice on dosages. It's been 2 years since I last took any form of test as my liver seriously needed a break... I'm 5'9'' and currently weigh 225. This is my first T 400 cycle and I have always taken test e, p or c in the past(individually) often with either winstrol, anavar or tren. I plan on taking 50 mgs anavar daily and was wondering what you all think would be a good dose of the 400 to take with it and how often. I have a good pct in place. Any advice would be greatly appreciated..:santa:

I would take 400mg a week split in 2 shots for 12 weeks and I would take the var for the last 8 weeks of the cycle..thats what i would do

thanks for the reply.. 400 mg a week? That is only 1 cc a week if I'm not mistaken? Are you suggesting that because the shit is suppose to be painful? I also have a bottle of Test e if it really does need to be cut... I've done a trillion shots in the past and nothings ever bothered me to the point I couldn't walk like I've read on here. The old school winstrol was the only thing that ever bothered me a little and that was very manageable. Does it really need to be cut?

Also, has anyone ever done the Denkall T 400?? That's what I have and please let me know if I really do need to cut with something.. Any experiences shared are greatly appreciated

I would take 400mg a week split in 2 shots for 12 weeks and I would take the Anavar (var) for the last 8 weeks of the cycle..thats what i would do

I agree with this dosing.

This cycle would fill me up and even make some new gains.

Remember juice is just the icing on the cake.

so you guys are suggesting only .5 cc/2x a week? And does it need to be cut or will I be able to walk? lol.. I dont really care about the pain, I care about being able to work out the next day

I dont think anyone is talking about pain,if u ran higher mgs with no ploblems in the past go for it, I was taught to use the lowest mgs that still give gains imo 400 is not a small dose.A heard denkall 400 is not being made so it can be counterfit but im not sure

aight, thanks Bro! I'll give the cc/week a go and see how I feel come weeks 4-5. Have you done the T400 yet? Does it need to be cut?

My buddy and I both ran the Medistar T400, it was fine. Not as painless as E or C, but wasn't painful by any stretch. We're not pussies though so maybe that has something to do with it lol

I just put 1 cc in my leg 5 hours ago.. I'll know by tomorrow if all the complaints I hear about pain are valid or not.. I've shot a lot of stuff and have yet to run into something that's as bad as people say the t400 is

Why not just run the ana Anavar (var) from the beginning? That test is going to take a few weeks to kick in. A lot of people run Anavar (var) at the end to solidify their gains and shed water. I see no reason you can't use it as a jump start a cycle too. Go off at week 4 and go back on week 8.

My buddy and I both ran the Medistar T400, it was fine. Not as painless as E or C, but wasn't painful by any stretch. We're not pussies though so maybe that has something to do with it lol

when i used T400 i did a lot of research. it was the old formula that was very painful from what i learned. the newer versions werent...

Why not just run the ana Anavar (var) from the beginning? That test is going to take a few weeks to kick in. A lot of people run Anavar (var) at the end to solidify their gains and shed water. I see no reason you can't use it as a jump start a cycle too. Go off at week 4 and go back on week 8.

I am... I'm running 50 mgs Anavar (var) the entire 12 weeks of the cycle.. I've never had any problems staying on orals for 12 weeks at a time.. I don't believe the people that say it's only safe to run orals 4-8 weeks at a time.. That's not what I was taught anyways

Also, has anyone ever done the Denkall T 400?? That's what I have and please let me know if I really do need to cut with something.. Any experiences shared are greatly appreciated

I have ran it a couple of times. I have used it alone and I have also cut it. Injections were not painful. I have been told that it tests around 350mg per ml. I have good results both times I used it.

I hit myself with 1 cc last night and my leg is a bit sore today.. Certainly not as bad as everyone made it sound but is one of the more painful ones for sure.. Similar to the old school winstrol pain... You probably aren't going to be doing legs the next day

Yeah it definitely is more painful than most other stuff out there.. I just got back from the gym.. managed to do 30 mins of cardio but now have a noticeable limp afterwards.. It's manageable but definitely better be worth it.. I have no pain at all really on any other forms of test

At 400mgs/ml I have to assume it's Testosterone Enanthate or a Sustanon (sust) like blend? Nothing else is going to hold unless a solvent like Ethanol is used or a carrier like EO.

Back