Test and EQ how much arimidex do I need?

BuffBean

I'm taking 500 mg test per week and 900 mg eq per week. I have 50 arimidex tabs dosed at 1 mg but they're super tiny, I don't think I can split them in two for .5 mg. should I take 1 mg EOd? E3d?

Use a razor to cut them if you can. 1mg is a lot. Start with 0.5 mg eod and get blood work to dial in your e2.

Agree with lucky paul. 1mg is a lot. Bloodwork is the only way to know if what your taking is working or not. Than you can adjust accordingly

get a pill splitter (google it) or use a knife and split into 4 part IMO. aim for 0.25mg eod but 0.5mg eod i doubt you would want more than that IMO

That is kind of somwthing you need to figure out on your own based on sides...we can merely give you a guide.

get a pill splitter (google it) or use a knife and split into 4 part IMO. aim for 0.25mg eod but 0.5mg eod i doubt you would want more than that IMO
i agree with this.. pill cutter is awesome.. i can get mine down to .25mg

and i personally think .5mg eod on cycle is a correct dosage.. but starting at .25 and working your way up is ok as well.. if need be

For that cycle id start at .5mg eod and adjust from there. The cycle is actually equal to running almost a gram of test/week. For that amount of aromatizing steroids I need .5mg dex eod.
Be sure to get mid cycle bloods and adjust dosage based of of them of need be.

Back