test and insulin

hey guy i already posted a repley but i guess it did not post so here it is again i just want to slowly gain mucsle with out worry about losing them at the end test gives me alot of scares and zits i heard slin will not so can i make slow gains off of slin like over a year i do mean doing 4on and 4off for about a year so do you guy think i might beable to gain about 10-15lbs over a year with slin i do not compete i just try to get big for the girls and myself i not try to get big like ronnie or dorian i just slow but steady gain so will slin by itself will give that to me i read about the bodybuilder that lawnsaver interview and he said that slin by itself will get a big motherfucker that was the reason why ronnie and dorian is that way is this true do you guy have anybody that has done slin by it self and get big off of it?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused: :rolleyes:

you can get good gains off of slin by itself. just add creatine and glutamine to your setup. dont know what more could be said on this subject bro.

run it and see how it goes

if i was going to run test with the slin what would be the best test i have access to sus so about the others and which one will it be easy to keep the gain from????????????????

if i ran 1000mgs of sus what kind of dosage will i have to have to go on eth to make good result with the slin

I see better results than test alone, on slin and lower dose Test. 750mg of Ethanate + 10ius post workout slin, sounds like a good bet.

the only reason i was think about insulin by itself is because it is cheap and easy to get to and on test exp and get riped off alot

have any of you guy every done test and slin togerther and what was your results how much did you keep and lose when you came because one day i am planning just to stop steroids all together so what will go together and give me gains that i can keep for a long time and not to worry about getting back on them and just to keep the gains???

Back