Test and winny cycle, input is appreciated

Odysseus

Hi fellow bodybuilders, I am planning my next cycle and I have some test in mind, and it goes a little something like this!

week 1-10 500mg test ew
week 10-13 because i start my post cycle therapy (pct) 21 days after the last inject of test E, and I would put in Winstrol (winny) to get really hard
OR should i do Winstrol (winny) from week 7-10? I am at a loss here guys, :goof:

Odysseus said:
Hi fellow bodybuilders, I am planning my next cycle and I have some test in mind, and it goes a little something like this!

week 1-10 500mg test ew
week 10-13 because i start my post cycle therapy (pct) 21 days after the last inject of test E, and I would put in Winstrol (winny) to get really hard
OR should i do Winstrol (winny) from week 7-10? I am at a loss here guys, :goof:

I believe the clearance time for enthanate is around two weeks, not three. I'd throw the Winstrol (winny) in weeks 7-12 or 8-12 then jump right into PCT.

I like using orals during the clearance time for long ester injectables before post cycle therapy (pct) but I'd use tbol or anavar.

DocJ said:
I like using orals during the clearance time for long ester injectables before post cycle therapy (pct) but I'd use tbol or anavar.

I'm glad you said that!
the main reason I'm using Winstrol (winny) is because I am aiming for a harder look, and there is the added benefit of oral Winstrol (winny) lowering SHBG which means I will have more free test in my blood after the last injection.

Back