test bottle's w/ no labels?

wesl

what do yall think about buying bottles that do not have labels on them? i think i can trust my friend that is getting this stuff for me (and the reason i say i "think" i can trust him is because i know you can trust know one but i want to think that i can) anyway my friend is saying the reason there is know labels on the bottle is because hi guy byes in bulk... has anyone ever heard off anything like that because i figured even if you ordered in bulk the bottles would still have labels on them so i guess what I’m asking is if yall ever had experience with anything like this

It is possible that he ordered in bulk-the part that would concern me is how he got it from the big bottle to small one. Is this test still sterile? How would you know what dose per ml the test is? I would have to be very sure I trusted the person who is doing it like this. Since you do not know him personally, I would be skeptical. Sounds like homebrew to me-which is not a bad thing, like I said previously though I would have to be really sure the person who put the test in that bottle knew exactly what they were doing.

and he said he is going to get me a box that it came in or something like that so i will know what it is and what pharm it is and all that... he said his guy know's which bottle is lets say test e and wich bootle is decca or what ever is from the coller off the top... for example like test e bottles have blue tops and test prop has a red top... do yall think hes bs'n me or does it actually work like that sometimes?

It is possible that he ordered in bulk-the part that would concern me is how he got it from the big bottle to small one. Is this test still sterile? How would you know what dose per ml the test is? I would have to be very sure I trusted the person who is doing it like this. Since you do not know him personally, I would be skeptical. Sounds like homebrew to me-which is not a bad thing, like I said previously though I would have to be really sure the person who put the test in that bottle knew exactly what they were doing.

ohh ok yea that would make sence... thanks for the help bro

I don't know if anyone else does it like that or not. I just know that it is possible to do it that way. He would have to order a big bottle-then he would have to order some sterile vials-then take the fluid out of the big bottle and inject in to the small bottle. It could be done, but like I said before I would just be skeptical as of why someone would go through all that trouble. I do not think it would save you that much money that way. I would say there are prob better ways to obtain your gear. Hopefully someone else will chime in I do not feel comfortable telling you to do it. Also has your friend used anything from this source before?

I wouldnt shoot that shit period. Way to many legit sources to obtain gear. Is it worth it to run something ur not sure about??

A word of Advice....NO WAY!!! I suggest you tell him to pound sand bro. Please don't buy that crap!! You have no way of knowing what you are getting , let alone what you will be putting in your body. Everyone is hard up for cash these days....TRUST NO ONE !!! And also....don't answer any pm's you might get offering to sell you gear.

cool thanks for the replies i know what pharmacy it is now but i don’t know if im allowed to post it so i will not but i was told that he gets bottles in bulk from a certain pharma and he says that it comes with labels but he did not putt the labels on because h’es been busted couple times before so he only sells to friends so he doesn’t bother... but he told me he would pay for it to send a sample or something to prove what it is, and hes going to give me the box and label that was supposed to go on the bottle... what do yall think?

If hes been popped a couple times, more than likely they keeping an eye on this cat, or hes working for em, being hes not locked up. Sounds like a bad deal all around bro.

yea what you said above thats why i was scared to bye from him in the first place but my friend that i trust said he would get it for me soo

Their really isnt friends in the import/export business. U go with what U feel, I think its a bad idea, thats just my opinion.

A word of Advice....NO WAY!!! I suggest you tell him to pound sand bro. Please don't buy that crap!! You have no way of knowing what you are getting , let alone what you will be putting in your body. Everyone is hard up for cash these days....TRUST NO ONE !!! And also....don't answer any pm's you might get offering to sell you gear.

100% agree with Ozzy27

yea thanks guys my older bro said it wouldn’t be a good idea but he said if i did decide to take it he told me to putt a pin in the bottle and heat it up in the oven i cant remember what the temp was that he told me but he said there is certain temp for certain kinds of gear like test has so and so temp and equipoise has a diff temp but he said it will serialize it to a point anyway but do yall think if we heat the bottle up to the point were the test 300 (is what they told me i had) if the test falls out or if nothing happen could that help me figure out if it is what he says it is? i haven’t ran this buy my brother yet i just thought off this so what do yall think?

Bro no disrespect you sound kind of new to the game, at that is a lot to deal with-can't you get it anywhere else?

not to start any war....but no say STAY AWAY, YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING WHATS IN THAT..... just because our UGL have labels...doesnt mean thats whats in hte bottle....this shit aint regulated...

i have a few labelless bottles of stuff that worked gr8...i however knew why, whom made it...ect ect...

phats

Back