Test c, eq, tbol (tren ace, winny?)

liquidice895

Been lifting for 10 years. 25 yo. 6'3 220 lbs.Have aprox 7 cycles under my belt. Been shredded using tren, mast, winny and test. Been bulky with deca,dbol, test. Tried alot of other stuff in between.

New cycle coming up to get jacked up for summer.

I've never ran EQ so this part is new. I also have never ran test under 500 mg/week

Rough draft

1-15 Test c 400 mg week
1-15 eq 600 mg week
1-15 250 iu hcg 2x week
1-4 tbol 50mg ed
.5 arimidex EOD (maybe 1mg EOD depending)

Pct
17-20 Clomid 100/100/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

What I was wondering is if I can/should run tren ace 100 mg EOD week 10-15 ALSO, OR winny 50 mg ed week 11-15

Please tweak my cycle or give me some advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a clue who you are Mr. 25 - yr old. Age s 15-21 do not count as u were a child now your a very, very , young man.
Post a pic ?? I only say this as your counting on either winny or tren a to perform a miracle , it would appear the last 4 week s or so.
AND if your lean enough they can do wonders but Winnie is for me, crap.
Tren A @ low doses is awesome. With a diet you can see the fat melt like butter in a pan if you don t mind not sleeping, sweating like a harbor whore at low tide etc
Eq -- I HEAR, as I ve never ever done is good for promoting vascularity and such.

Not being a dick but being old and Mr Low Dose I m not one to endorse running 4 AAS to look lean for the pool "whore corp s". THAT can happen in the kitchen, doing aerobic s etc.
U obviously know some stuff...hurrah ! Other s will chime in and help you get on trt for life , just hang on.

Why so much adex?
Run ai and hcg up to pct. Start pct 3 weeks after last pin..
More gear doesn't necessarily mean a better cycle..

If you want to get to a point where that boldenone isn't suppressing your HPTA you'll need to wait 3 half lives (600-300, 300-150, 150-75) which is 6 weeks to start PCT after last pin.

Hi and welcome to the board. It would be good to know your BF%. Never hardly does anyone need to use 4 compounds. Also by now you should understand more clearly the use of Tren vs the use of Winstrol. So it is your goal for the cycle that is what decides between Tren and Winstrol.

Just a note, you see Winstrol is a low level Anabolic and Tren is high. SO Winstrol is not used often in building Mass but yet to hold it during a calorie deficit.

Just the Test c and the EQ would be quite enough if you diet correctly for leanness. " Diet, and not so much thinking that it is the gear that will DO IT.

Stay the course with Test C and EQ and the kicker in which I would do Test Prop.

Back