test creams question

Before I did the real thing I was using 'Super=Pro 1' I think it was called. It worked real well ... and I didn't expect anything from it. In the years before that I had sworn off of everything OTC because I was scammed so many times along with most everyone else. I don't know what made me try it but it worked very well to my surprise. At the time it was a pre-mixed creme that came in a plastic pump bottle. Soon after that they quit selling it mixed and you bought the powder and transdermal creme and mixed it yourself.

Then they took all this stuff away and 'forced' you to go to the real deal - THANK YOU :flipoffha

I wasn't even aware you could still buy a transdermal test ... Hope you had the same good results with it I did if you do it.

I still have some androgel. Total waste of money unless you are on HRT. You just can't get enough test from the gel to make any gains. It did nothing for me. That forced me to depot and made massive gains, as we all know. :)

lastlaft said:
I still have some androgel. Total waste of money unless you are on HRT. You just can't get enough test from the gel to make any gains. It did nothing for me. That forced me to depot and made massive gains, as we all know. :)

Even many of those on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) that have tried both the androgel and the injections prefer the injections.

Back