Test Cyp Crash

gonnabemassive

I received some vials of test cyp in the mail from an underground lab and they appeared to be crystalized. They were cold to the touch, which made sense given the location they were sent from and the time of year, cloudy, and solid.
Since receiving them I've heated water in the microwave, then placed them in the water in order to break up the crystals. As a result they became a temporary solution but still had some particles still on the bottom of the vial and
over time they recrystalized.

Can I safely heat a vial up before each injection and draw from the top of the vial? I'm considering heating each vial up, drawing all contents through a whatman filter, injecting into a fresh sterial vial, and then leaving the remaining
particles in the original vials.

I was planning on running 500mg a week. Should I up to 600mg a week due to the potential decrease in potency given the particles on the bottom of the vials (presumably test cyp)?

What would you all suggest?

my endo warned me not to fridge my test for this reason. then said if it happened to run under warm water. Give that a go. Wouldn't think there'd be a difference between rx cyp and ugl cyp in that way.

The problem is that I used warm water as recomended on this board and some particles will not dissolve. Instead they remain on the bottom of the vial.

1. Is this an issue? (in other words can I draw and shoot as is?)
2. If so would using a whatman filter to transfer it to another sterile vial solve it?
3. Should I slightly up my dosage in case the potency went down?

The problem is that I used warm water as recomended on this board and some particles will not dissolve. Instead they remain on the bottom of the vial.

2. If so would using a whatman filter to transfer it to another sterile vial solve it?

Boiling hot water for like 5-10m should work, before every injection OR a hot plate (like on a coffee maker). The only thing those particles could do is clog the syringe, otherwise no biggie. Filtering should solve the particle issue (just filter it as hot as you can get). I would bump the dose if you can't get everything back in.

If you going to boil in water just be careful the the vial does not break or crack and you lose your potion. If you bought from a trusted source then the test simply crashed and can be mostly restored with hot water and a little shaking or swirling.

the point at which water boils may not be enough to reconstitute. vent the top with a syringe tip and heat on a hot plate or stove top carefully.

if the particles do not dissolve, re-filter solution. you don't want to inject that crap into your muscle.

If you going to boil in water just be careful the the vial does not break or crack and you lose your potion. If you bought from a trusted source then the test simply crashed and can be mostly restored with hot water and a little shaking or swirling.

very simple solution to avoiding this: stick a needle in it and then stick it in the hot water. it will act like a vent and the increase in pressure will not be a problem

Back