Test cyp cycle without liver support?

Leftrightleft

I might have to run this cycle without liver support, I take prescription meds for my GOUT and they don't seem to work as well when I take liver support. I used to take milk thistle which is supposedly placebo according to some but I'm telling you my meds would not work as well.

Now I'm on Liv 52 and the same reaction, some joint pain. I only run cycles once every year or other year so I don't overwhelm my body but I wanted everyones input. I was advised to maybe try NAC instead.

Thoughts?

PS posted my blood work recently before cycle and my liver enzymes were slightly elevated at 49, reference range ends at 44.

Liver support is a good thing to have in general but not really needed on a Test only cycle.

I've never even considered running liver support with test, and I've never noticed it budging my values either.

But then my liver enzymes usually aren't high to start with. Do you have any idea why they are a little high now?

Oil based test isn't methylated and that's what causes the hepatoxicity common to orals. You can get bloods to be on the safe side, but you shouldn't need any liver support on a test only cycle unless you're a heavy drinker or other drugs.

agreed with the above posters. there is no need for liver support on just a testosterone cyp run.

I think the liver support in this case would be for the AI's since he already has liver issues. NAC would likely not aggravate his existing Gout.

High liver enzymes are common with gout due to inflammation in the body. Yes I know some risks come with cycling while having GOUT but I have gotten my blood work and I test once every other year and eat very clean due to my condition year round ie no dairy, gluten, low uric acid levels, no processed foods (yes life is miserable)

With that said Im going to try what Mega suggests and I bought some NAC off amazon. Hopefully it wont decrease my medication efficacy...def feeling some pain in my joints due to the liver cleanser

You ll be fine...my m1t raises my liver values, but not much so I do nothing. Of all our organ s I d say our liver is one of the most forgiving ones there is and can take a pounding. But when doing m1t I take only 1 a day for 2-3 weeks...liver value s go right back to square.

No to hijack this thread, but I had serious gout flair ups for about 10 years. They would last about a month even with meds. I don't drink and avoid trigger foods. Since starting trt I dropped the gout meds and have had no issues with goit what so ever. There are studies that test will help regulate uric acid which causes gout (I'll try to dig them up ). I'm a 3j client and eat a ton nuts (a trigger food) and have had no issues with gout.

Have you had a flair up while on test?

No to hijack this thread, but I had serious gout flair ups for about 10 years. They would last about a month even with meds. I don't drink and avoid trigger foods. Since starting trt I dropped the gout meds and have had no issues with goit what so ever. There are studies that test will help regulate uric acid which causes gout (I'll try to dig them up ). I'm a 3j client and eat a ton nuts (a trigger food) and have had no issues with gout.

Have you had a flair up while on test?

My experience was the same. No flare ups since starting TRT. Doc says it has to be a coincidence but I'm not so sure. Even on meds I would get my ass kicked by it a couple times a year, now I don't take the meds and really don't eat that well at all.

Due to my alcoholic past, my liver reacts badly to just about everything. NAC keeps the numbers barely above the normal range, which is good for me. So OP, if you are worried at all, just take 600mg a day (one pill) and no longer worry.

Back