Test Cyp. vs. Test Enathate

Harnold

Just curious to know if anyone or should I say if very many people notice a difference between cypionate and enanthate as far as when on cycle of either?
I personally get a stingy feeling in the tits from cypionate run at the same dose as enanthate, and do not get this from enanthate. My understanding is there is one alkalyn different in the two types so curious if anyone else has found that as well? Thanks. :) So I stick to enanthate obviously.

BTW if anyone cares, I was starting to think I was developing a bitch tit a few weeks ago, then found out my wife had changed laundry detergents, and BINGO! stingy tits until switching back detergents. i guess we are too quick to blame the gear for everything at times.haha Just thought I'd share that in case anyone else has the same worries.:)

Just curious to know if anyone or should I say if very many people notice a difference between cypionate and enanthate as far as when on cycle of either?
I personally get a stingy feeling in the tits from cypionate run at the same dose as enanthate, and do not get this from enanthate. My understanding is there is one alkalyn different in the two types so curious if anyone else has found that as well? Thanks. :) So I stick to enanthate obviously.

BTW if anyone cares, I was starting to think I was developing a bitch tit a few weeks ago, then found out my wife had changed laundry detergents, and BINGO! stingy tits until switching back detergents. i guess we are too quick to blame the gear for everything at times.haha Just thought I'd share that in case anyone else has the same worries.:)

thats good to know about the laudry detergent. hmmm. thats a riot! hahahahaha.

which do you use the most ?

Theyre more or less the same. I used to swear I liked cyp better but I was just being an OCD prick haha

I have ran them one after the other recently and noticed zero difference.

As long as I am dosing twice per week, which I always do on cycle, I feel no difference and blood work reflects no difference..........for me.

I use cypionate for cruise/trt due to the longer half life. On cycle I take whichever of the two is more readily available, because again....I dose twice per week on cycle

Last edited:
You're going to get a lot of mixed feedback - different genetics, personalities, effects from gear, usages, etc...

For myself, personally, I have always preferred Enanthate compounds. However, for my TRT I am on Test-C.

Are you making a statement or asking a question? Lol. I like both cyp and enanthate, just get the stingy tit from cyp.

Test cypionate seems to be the doctors choice most times for TRT. Anyone know the reason ?

Last edited:
Back