Test/Deca Cycle ??

GOhlson

I wanted some reccomendations and opinions about the cycle I am on.
Im 23 yrs old, medium build, 5'11, 18% bf. Taking the following:

Test 750mg a week
Deca 500mg a week
For 12 weeks
Downcycling to end up with taking 125 mg of test and 50mg of deca the last week. Already started this.

Trying to stay on a high protein, low carb diet. Any suggestions, Im trying to bulk up what are my expectations and maybe a good some good post cycle info.

Thanks

don't taper. just stop the deca 3weeks before your last test shot. if this is your first cycle don't do the deca..if you get gyno you won't know what is causing it. have bromocriptine for the deca gyno and nolva for the test on hand. follow up with proper pct..

is this your 1st cycle? if so u should drop the test down to 500mgs and maybe even drop the deca, 18% is high IMO to start a bulking cycle I like to start around 11-12% anyhow let us know how many cycles u have done. U want to start out with just enough test to let u grow so u dont have to take 2g by your 3rd cycle.

sounds good. I wouldn't worry too much about carbs, if what you want to do is bulk.

also forget about the taper.

Thats too much for your first cycle. The first cycle should only be Test. to see how you react. Your second cycle add some deca. If this is your first you should be happy with 400mg/week for 10-12 weeks. Make sure your post cycle therapy (pct) is ready or you will loose all the gains for sure!!!!!

My first cycle was test cyp 400/week for 10 weeks gained 15 lbs kept 6 lbs. Second cycle test 400mg/deca300mg for 12 weeks gained 20 kept 17lbs. Deca made me super strong. First cycle i did Nolva only for post cycle therapy (pct). Second cycle hcg after last shot for 2 1/2 weeks and both clomid and nolva. Proviron periodically also. I was walking around with a woody 24/7 with proviron. The second cycle I felt like i kept it all...

Good luck..

day65 said:
My first cycle was test cyp 400/week for 10 weeks gained 15 lbs kept 6 lbs.

Why did you only keep 6lbs? Is this common for first cycles or did you just do bad PCT?

i think it was alot of things. i didn't eat a shit load like i was on aas. I still lifted like i was on aas. did cardio 3-4x a week. didn't rest enough worked out everyday when you include the cardio. i only took 20mg of nolva for 1 month.

once my balls fell back down (normal test levels) i started to gain some weight back and get better pumps.

I think the hcg and clomid/nolva combo really helped. I highly reccomend this for pct. I also decreased the volume and intensity of my workouts as reccomended by vets. Kept my calories up to 4,000 / day and 1.5g protein/body weight.

if your aim is to bulk you could take d bol and leave the decca it is more effective or tren if you want another injectible i find decca very over rated tbh. i find t4s very usefull when bulking keeps water retention at bay.

Back