Test, Deca, dbol, INSULIN

YoungBodybuilder

Okay, i'm thinking in a few months gonna do 500mg test, 400mg deca (for 12 weeks), 30mg dbol (first 4 weeks) and insulin for the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks. not sure what dosage of slin as i need to look into it more (this cycle will be in 6+ months) but i was just curious as to whether 4 weeks on/4 weeks off/4 weeks on of insulin is too much or too little?

Okay, i'm thinking in a few months gonna do 500mg test, 400mg deca (for 12 weeks), 30mg dbol (first 4 weeks) and insulin for the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks. not sure what dosage of slin as i need to look into it more (this cycle will be in 6+ months) but i was just curious as to whether 4 weeks on/4 weeks off/4 weeks on of insulin is too much or too little?

what are your stats,lifting exp. goals? also your want some cycle support for dbol pick up some mr supps tudca,slin is no joke whats your exp with it?

Been lifting for 4 years went from 90 lbs to 180 i have only done 3 cycles which were all in the last year. i knew how to grow naturally and diet and what not. i've never taken insulin i'm just curious as to whether 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off is too much or not enough. my goal with that cycle is to put on as much mass as possible. but keeping it fairly clean of course

Been lifting for 4 years went from 90 lbs to 180 i have only done 3 cycles which were all in the last year. i knew how to grow naturally and diet and what not. i've never taken insulin i'm just curious as to whether 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off is too much or not enough. my goal with that cycle is to put on as much mass as possible. but keeping it fairly clean of course

I weighed 90 pounds when I was 10. Literally.

even 180 is small depending on height. I sometimes ridicule guys for being small and wanting to blast compounds to make up for their lack of training and diet...but slin? REALLY? if you're over 5'5 and 180 then stay away from slin, your issue is diet and slin depends upon diet. Not to mention, slin without GH (and not being diabetic) is a good way to get fat.

even 180 is small depending on height. I sometimes ridicule guys for being small and wanting to blast compounds to make up for their lack of training and diet...but slin? REALLY? if you're over 5'5 and 180 then stay away from slin, your issue is diet and slin depends upon diet. Not to mention, slin without GH (and not being diabetic) is a good way to get fat.

i'm 5'6 180 and 6 weeks out from a competition.... striated glutes. instead of assuming i'm scrawny and don't know what i'm doing, can you just answer my question.

i'm 5'6 180 and 6 weeks out from a competition.... striated glutes. instead of assuming i'm scrawny and don't know what i'm doing, can you just answer my question.

Weighing in at 180 or less and having striated glutes are two things that, for me, will never come about.

Well, maybe with a serious case of terminal cancer.....and even then I might not get down to 180.

This close to a comp is not the time to experiment or try slin,. You could totally screw yourself. If you are going to use slin this close to a contest you should already know how you respond and how many carbs you need to take in so you dont gain bf. I say hold off on the slin and try it another time if you insist.
In my opinion slin should only be used by those who pay the bills doing this. You see for me it just wasnt worth it. In order for me to use it without gaining crazy body fat I had to cut the carbs so close that I had to walk around borderline hypoglycemic and feeling like shit.

This close to a comp is not the time to experiment or try slin,. You could totally screw yourself. If you are going to use slin this close to a contest you should already know how you respond and how many carbs you need to take in so you dont gain bf. I say hold off on the slin and try it another time if you insist.
In my opinion slin should only be used by those who pay the bills doing this. You see for me it just wasnt worth it. In order for me to use it without gaining crazy body fat I had to cut the carbs so close that I had to walk around borderline hypoglycemic and feeling like shit.

in my post i stated that i would be using slin in 6+ months....

in my post i stated that i would be using slin in 6+ months....

Yes but you are 6 weeks out from a contest you also said, im saying dont start slin now. Im also saying IMO slin isnt worth it because in order for me not to get fat I have to cut the carbs so close its not safe.

21 and AAS was bad enough, now you want to add insulin. I hear Bostin has some 1337 SEO to round things out for you.

To be fair, I DO respect the fact that you're stepping on a stage. Many young guys that jump on AAS do so strictly for poon tang or because they got bullied a bit. I just think you're wasting time and money while taking on so much extra risk.

Insulin is an on-demand hormone by the way. It improves (as Onk stated) the absorption of nutrients from food. If food lacks, you're not going to see any benefit.

Yes but you are 6 weeks out from a contest you also said, im saying dont start slin now. Im also saying IMO slin isnt worth it because in order for me not to get fat I have to cut the carbs so close its not safe.

yes sorry if i came off as an ass, and i get that but i'm trying to go pro and it's not the easiest for me to grow, i have to shovel down a lot of food so i don't think the low carbs would be an issue for me

21 and AAS was bad enough, now you want to add insulin. I hear Bostin has some 1337 SEO to round things out for you.

To be fair, I DO respect the fact that you're stepping on a stage. Many young guys that jump on AAS do so strictly for poon tang or because they got bullied a bit. I just think you're wasting time and money while taking on so much extra risk.

Insulin is an on-demand hormone by the way. It improves (as Onk stated) the absorption of nutrients from food. If food lacks, you're not going to see any benefit.

Yeah man i do not believe in or advise anyone taking gear just for the hell of it. Unless it's for competing i find it extremely dumb. The one and only reason i take them is to compete, as i want to become an ifbb pro

Yeah man i do not believe in or advise anyone taking gear just for the hell of it. Unless it's for competing i find it extremely dumb. The one and only reason i take them is to compete, as i want to become an ifbb pro

Well, at 5'6" you'll have your work cut out for you. On the bright side, I'm a foot taller and have pretty much zero chances. (That ship sailed long ago) Just remember that it's not a race, and taking risks that aren't necessary will potentially be things you regret in the future. ;)

(take it from a guy that did LOTS of stupid shit twenty years ago)

Back