test/deca or test/eq

maaan316

I have a 20cc bottle of test300 enathate. and a bottle of qv deca300. Do you think I would do better on 400 a week test and 300/wk deca or would 400mg of EQ be better than the deca in terms of price vs. results. Looking to put on more lean mass. I also have nolva,letro,b6,milk thistle on hand.3rd cycle,first 2 were fina. 5'8 170. 23 years old. also the test300 i got is from "Advanced Pharmasuitical Labs" ever heard of it? I'm in louisiana

i would personally go with the EQ. i like the gains though they are slower gains.

Deca is the king between EQ and Deca.

Its more power in the syringe if you know what i mean.

Age old question. I fucking hate deca with a passion. Its water at anything below a rather high dose for me and even then, its still garbage compared to something like tren at 1/3 of the dose. EQ all the way IMO- run it long and shit, no need to worry about taking b6, getting bromo or staying shut down for 3 years after your cycle.

between deca and eq...i'd say tren :)

seriously tho deca is definitely stronger and you will gain more. if you want to be leaner and veinier though during your cycle then run eq. you can still be lean with deca but there is definitely more water and definitely a harder crash at the end of the cycle.

DougoeFre5h said:
Age old question. I fucking hate deca with a passion. Its water at anything below a rather high dose for me and even then, its still garbage compared to something like tren at 1/3 of the dose. EQ all the way IMO- run it long and shit, no need to worry about taking b6, getting bromo or staying shut down for 3 years after your cycle.

I have a boatload of deca here I will probably never use because of this. :(

Back