Test dosage for women?

Dlove

Product of Test
Say my girlfiend wanted to just throw a little of my test in each week with her routine, what dose would be good for solid gains appetite incease but no masculine features? She is 35 yrs. has ran 2 previous cycles Var only at 10mg a day for 6 weeks. Were curious what the test would do? Thanks advice experience once again appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Testosterone is a bad choice for girls, a very low dose of Boldenone or nandrolone combined with anavar would be a better choice for your Girl, the risk of virilization is present with any ester of test, you can add Cyprostat (25 mg) EOD, to control virilization symptoms.

ManOfMuscle said:
Why not just up the var a little?

Appreciate the advice I was thinkin the test might not be the best bet.

I think uppin the var would be cool but the only problem is my var are 25mg capsules. sounds weird but trust me it is definitely legit. she was wondering about taking one EOD but with the short life of oxandrolone Im not sure if that would cut the mustard, that and I really dont like parting with my Var, lol.

I think the main thing you can take from this is there are many better options before turning to test. Ex. var, deca, primo, even low dose winny.

Agree unless she is ready to jump right into the deep end I'd up the Anavar (var). I'm not a fan of Winstrol (winny) and women. Actually i'm not a fan of Winstrol (winny) at all for men or women.

You guys are all so sure that test if worst than var, primo, etc. And this is based off of what?! Yeah, that's what I thought.

Dont find too many women who have actually used test to get real feedback. Women produce just as much testosterone as men, most of it converts into estrogen. So perhaps taking testosterone may convert into estrogen, same theory goes for var as well.

It's all speculation, there's almost no feedback from women users to get real conclusions on drug usage and effects on women.

Anavar, Primo, and Winstrol (winny) for the ladies. Least amount of side effects when taken in proper dosages.

Test at even a very low dose can have noticeable side effects.

Miss Muscle said:
Test at even a very low dose can have noticeable side effects.

I'm just wondering what source your information is based on. Other people's experience? Personal experience? Heresay? Just what you read on the internet?

pineapple said:
I'm just wondering what source your information is based on. Other people's experience? Personal experience? Heresay? Just what you read on the internet?

Everything you listed except for personal experience. Mostly knowing girls that have done it and suffered the irreversible consequences. Also....studying it in school.

pineapple said:

You've seen the ladies that look like dudes. They're the ones on test.

BADKITTY said:
pineapple, you seem to be very educated, but some of your posts have me scratching my head.
have you never seen a female bb'er who has taken test?? i could show you some pretty graphic pictures of what even "moderate" doses of test will do to a woman. what do you think women undergoing a sex change are given? i can tell you this much- it isn't primo, or var, or winny...
~KITTY
That's why I was asking if there were any women who actually used test or someone that knows for sure that they used test and only test and the side effects were that. Know what I mean? Winstrol (winny) is an androgen, why wouldnt it be worse than var or primo for a female?

My wife has been taking nandrolones, winstrol, primobolan and different
testosterones. With all of them she gets sides. Of testosterone esters, she most like
testosterone enanthate, first times she took 62,5mg/ 7days, then 62,5mg/5days,
with that dosages there did not come so mutch sides, exept from libido went
straight up, and clit did grow a little bit, and a little voice change.
When finnish, the voice did go back to normal, and so libido :(
From nandrolones she get same sides, and bad acne, and mentally she feels bad !

My girl has used anavar only cycles at 10-15 mg a day and used anavar 15mg a day + primo 50mg a wk, and she has used anavar 15mg + primo at 75mg a wk and EQ @ 50mg a wk. Again that is a few different cycles with out TEST and she has loved them she got big on the Eq primo and var and had a great sex drive and had no sides except her pubic hair got really dark and she is a natural blonde really wierd.

But I would keep her away from the TEST (not sure why you are so pro test for her) but it can create some really bad effects on her girl parts there are a few pics I am sure that some of these guys could find that would show you the problems that come with this......let alone the problems with her insides, does she want to have kids later in life? If so stay away from the test.....girls really can't do a post cycle therapy (pct) or correct problems like we can with ancillaries.

Last edited:
gymlion77 said:
.....let alone the problems with her insides, does she want to have kids later in life?

Me and my wife has done kids between her (and my) cycles.

If so stay away from the test.....girls really can't do a post cycle therapy (pct) or correct problems like we can with ancillaries.

A woman shure can do pct,,, for a woman,,, to get hormonal balance
correct, and to make periods back, and to make ovulation.

I am currently runnin a very high test cycle.
Iv used quite a few steroids over the years, var deca dbol tbol... To name but a few.
Iv not much in the way of sides from them.
But i wouldnt recommend a lady to use test.
Females that do insist on usin test tend to use test prop as its not a long lastin ester.
Iv heard good things and bad things about test, im a few weeks into my cycle and all its doin for me is helpin shift abit of troublesome fat that werent shiftin quick enuf.
I strongly would advice your gf to do her own research.
Unless shes willing to take the risks and you stand by her like my partner does me, then test at this time perhaps aint a good idea

for what it's worth I did a couple of 8wk cycles of test. I used around 20 to 25 mg a week, never more, I bumped it down to 15mg because I started getting extremely irratable. I did have water retention, a great and I mean great sex life with hubby, He loved that part and I have to say me to. My private part got bigger but not extreme, I did not have any hair loss or growth, my voice stayed the same, I don't recall any acne, I did feel better and slept better. I started another cycle last week, and will be running primo with it in a week or so. The only negs. I can think of were the water retention and the irratability. Hope this helps and It's only my experience and in no way am I promoting.

vbear said:
for what it's worth I did a couple of 8wk cycles of test. I used around 20 to 25 mg a week, never more, I bumped it down to 15mg because I started getting extremely irratable. I did have water retention, a great and I mean great sex life with hubby, He loved that part and I have to say me to. My private part got bigger but not extreme, I did not have any hair loss or growth, my voice stayed the same, I don't recall any acne, I did feel better and slept better. I started another cycle last week, and will be running primo with it in a week or so. The only negs. I can think of were the water retention and the irratability. Hope this helps and It's only my experience and in no way am I promoting.

Glad you shared your experience. But doesn't the enlarged clit bother you at all?

Back