Test dosage for women?

enlarged c

Was not so big that it was gross or abnormal looking, I won't lie I liked it, and after I was off it went back to normal. If it would have stayed that way and I kept the libido with it I wouln't have cared. It in no way looked unusal or freaky, a little swollen. The only thing I can come up with in size comparison is a small dried cranberry. Sorry but I'm sitting by my kitchen and thats about all I can come up with. I have heard how someone get huge I don't want that at all, and after running this cycle for at min 5 times, I'm comfortable with the dose. Now from what I read women are using 60mg and up, not for me,15 to 25mg max is all I will ever do. I'm starting my second week tomorro, nothing down there yet, I do have more energy.

Last edited:
Female tht has used em all :)

Hey..I am 30 yrs old and I just finished a comp. I have used 50 mg /week of Boldenone and 100 mg/week of test. prop for 3 months. Later on I cut the bold. and carried on with test suspension (which gives me back ahces !) and of course for cutting period I went with ox, winstrol...
Test D***304;D give me hair everywehere !!! (I am going to laser epilation now) and did deepen my voice however test suspension has less side effects than prop..***305; guess since it doesnt contain esther and doesnt stay in the body too long..
Oh yes and I used Genotropin HGH for 6 months (2IU a day)..

I am done with cometing at the moment but it is addictive !! I still use GH La Fragment (Peptite) daily and suspension test 10 mg a day and I look better than I did during my comp now actually.

I will give myself a break during Nov-Dec and Jan. and continue with the GH Pepetite and suspension test cycle for an 8 month period. the sex is good with test...it does wonders in that area :)

Wife gets a T pellet and has for years. The documentation from the doc showed it was a 200mg of T total and she gets it every 10 weeks. 20mg/wk, about equal to 30mg a week of Cypionate accounting for the ester weight.

On that amount, good sex drive, slightly more swollen clit, and she feels great and is the strongest she's ever been. If she didn't get the pellet, she'd inject 30mg test Cypionate a week and probably get similar results.

She's added 10mg daily var on top of that before, and she got a little stronger a little faster but had some headaches and some acne so dropped it to 5mg daily and had no further problems.

Wife gets a T pellet and has for years. The documentation from the doc showed it was a 200mg of T total and she gets it every 10 weeks. 20mg/wk, about equal to 30mg a week of Cypionate accounting for the ester weight.

On that amount, good sex drive, slightly more swollen clit, and she feels great and is the strongest she's ever been. If she didn't get the pellet, she'd inject 30mg test Cypionate a week and probably get similar results.

She's added 10mg daily var on top of that before, and she got a little stronger a little faster but had some headaches and some acne so dropped it to 5mg daily and had no further problems.

this is a very old thread.. but this is actually really good info..

so she is on trt???

ive seen women go up to 50mg a week of text c with very little to no issues..

its good to know that 20 to 30mg a week is substantial for elivated libido and mood in women.. thanks for the info!!

Hey..I am 30 yrs old and I just finished a comp. I have used 50 mg /week of Boldenone and 100 mg/week of test. prop for 3 months. Later on I cut the bold. and carried on with test suspension (which gives me back ahces !) and of course for cutting period I went with ox, winstrol...
Test D***304;D give me hair everywehere !!! (I am going to laser epilation now) and did deepen my voice however test suspension has less side effects than prop..***305; guess since it doesnt contain esther and doesnt stay in the body too long..
Oh yes and I used Genotropin HGH for 6 months (2IU a day)..

I am done with cometing at the moment but it is addictive !! I still use GH La Fragment (Peptite) daily and suspension test 10 mg a day and I look better than I did during my comp now actually.

I will give myself a break during Nov-Dec and Jan. and continue with the GH Pepetite and suspension test cycle for an 8 month period. the sex is good with test...it does wonders in that area :)

Wow... 100mg/wk is sex change territory. I'm rather surprised that you didn't experience far worse sides. My wife has been on 20mg/wk for going on two years, and that still puts her slightly supraphysiological (out of range). I can't imagine 5x that dose...

Wow... 100mg/wk is sex change territory. I'm rather surprised that you didn't experience far worse sides. My wife has been on 20mg/wk for going on two years, and that still puts her slightly supraphysiological (out of range). I can't imagine 5x that dose...

Any virilization on that dose at all Half? I'm tossing up whether or not to make a case to the missus about T for her... she does hate the fact she can never keep up with me.

this is a very old thread.. but this is actually really good info..

so she is on trt???

ive seen women go up to 50mg a week of text c with very little to no issues..

its good to know that 20 to 30mg a week is substantial for elivated libido and mood in women.. thanks for the info!!

Yes, on TRT for years now. Believe it or not, she feels best at total t of around 200-250. Been at that level for at least 3 years now. It's more double the top of range for women, but that's where she feels good. No virilization at all.

My wife has been pre menopausal the last year or so. Sex drive is next to nil. We've been experimenting with little test gel that I never used to see if higher test levels will bring back libido. I have some test deconate from psl that might work if I can get her to let me pin her hip lol.

How long does it take to feel better( more energy, libido etc)?

You guys are all so sure that test if worst than var, primo, etc. And this is based off of what?! Yeah, that's what I thought.

Dont find too many women who have actually used test to get real feedback. Women produce just as much testosterone as men, most of it converts into estrogen. So perhaps taking testosterone may convert into estrogen, same theory goes for var as well.

It's all speculation, there's almost no feedback from women users to get real conclusions on drug usage and effects on women.
I realise that this is a very old post, however, what's in a few years. I am just coming to the end of my second week on Testim and yes, I'm definitely a woman. My first week was fantastic, more focused, increased energy and motivation, lifting was noticeably easier, massive increase in libido...awesome. Then I fell into week 2 and felt like the world had been removed from under my feet. Flat as a pancake, even missed a session in the gym, which doesn't happen with me, ever. Boobs hurt and I've no motivation and completely lethargic. I'm waiting for a call from the doc. Following days of research, I've come up with my own conclusion but would welcome the input of others. My estradiol levels were too low and so my HRT (estradiol) was increased at the same time that I started on the Testim gel. Everything rosy for a week...if my estradiol levels were still significantly lower than they should have been then the chance of the test being aromatized must be quite likely and therefore I'm no longer seeing the benefits. Hope this makes sense.

I realise that this is a very old post, however, what's in a few years. I am just coming to the end of my second week on Testim and yes, I'm definitely a woman. My first week was fantastic, more focused, increased energy and motivation, lifting was noticeably easier, massive increase in libido...awesome. Then I fell into week 2 and felt like the world had been removed from under my feet. Flat as a pancake, even missed a session in the gym, which doesn't happen with me, ever. Boobs hurt and I've no motivation and completely lethargic. I'm waiting for a call from the doc. Following days of research, I've come up with my own conclusion but would welcome the input of others. My estradiol levels were too low and so my HRT (estradiol) was increased at the same time that I started on the Testim gel. Everything rosy for a week...if my estradiol levels were still significantly lower than they should have been then the chance of the test being aromatized must be quite likely and therefore I'm no longer seeing the benefits. Hope this makes sense.

Gels are shit to be honest. A single one milliliter vial of testosterone cypionate will last you ten weeks for less than twenty dollars. Use a 3/8" 31g 0.3cc U100 insulin syringe, and you can inject PAINLESSLY in your thighs/hips/abdomen/glutes with zero problems.

My wife has been on for two years now at 20mg/wk, which actually puts her at the very top (slightly over actually) of the range, and has had nothing but positives.

Gels do aromatize a great deal, and they often do convert to DHT in greater concentrations due to how they're absorbed.

My .02c :)

Gels are shit to be honest. A single one milliliter vial of testosterone cypionate will last you ten weeks for less than twenty dollars. Use a 3/8" 31g 0.3cc U100 insulin syringe, and you can inject PAINLESSLY in your thighs/hips/abdomen/glutes with zero problems.

My wife has been on for two years now at 20mg/wk, which actually puts her at the very top (slightly over actually) of the range, and has had nothing but positives.

Gels do aromatize a great deal, and they often do convert to DHT in greater concentrations due to how they're absorbed.

My .02c :)

This is excellent feedback, thank you. Now comes the battle for getting off the gel and onto the injections. Watch this space.

My wife has been pre menopausal the last year or so. Sex drive is next to nil. We've been experimenting with little test gel that I never used to see if higher test levels will bring back libido. I have some test deconate from psl that might work if I can get her to let me pin her hip lol.

How long does it take to feel better( more energy, libido etc)?

Eep! I missed this six months ago. Hopefully you guys got it sorted out. It's about the same for females as males due to half-lives, although she may notice differences sooner as women do not shut down like we do.

The one thing I do want to stress is that blood work is done regularly. As women have three main hormones (testosterone, estradiol, progesterone), the goal is to keep them in a healthy balance. Supplementing with progesterone may be needed (hasn't in our case), although aromatization of the testosterone should keep estradiol nice and healthy.

On the plus side, for those that are still pre-menopausal, donations may not be required as monthly cycles keep hematocrit down to good levels. :)

Hopefully Anastasia checks back in to let us know how she's doing. :)

Does this thread have to have every single post approved before it's updated or is it cause I'm new. Kind of a turn off if this is dependant upon one person logging in when they have time to update it. If so I'll start my log else where. This cycle is important to me

Back