Test e conversion of 300mg/ml to 250mg/ml

HumanAnatomy

Hey just about to start my first cycle, just wanted clarification on my math before my first pin. The bottle is 300mg/ml of test e, and I am supposed to be doing 250mg/ml on Tuesday and Fridays. If I understand correctly I need to inject 0.833ml of test to achieve the desired 250mg/ml. Correct? Thanks

You can make it easy on yourself and just run 600mgs per week. How in the hell are you going to fill a syringe full of whatever crazy ass decimal point your trying to do consistently???

0.833 ml x 300 mg/ml = 250 mg (rounded).

Each graduation mark on a syringe equals 30 mg when filling with a solution concentration of 300 mg/ml, assuming 10 graduation marks per 1 ml. Therefore, in this case 250 mg of a 300 mg/ml solution would equate to slightly more than 8 graduation marks full.

Bro, sorry to disappoint you but test e cant hold at 300mg/ml, it would crash (crystals at the bottom).. Your test e is 250mg/ml at the best. so just pin 2 ml/week, in fact i'd go with 2.5 ml/week since the lab lied about it being 300 mg/ml lol.

Bro, sorry to disappoint you but test e cant hold at 300mg/ml, it would crash (crystals at the bottom).. Your test e is 250mg/ml at the best. so just pin 2 ml/week, in fact i'd go with 2.5 ml/week since the lab lied about it being 300 mg/ml lol.

Yea this is false...

OP...do not sweat this. Pin 2 cc s ..1 twice a week. 50 mg s ain t gonna make the river rise or the crop s fail.

Rambo please QUIT stating opinions as factoids esp w re to roids as it leads not to your being viewed as precocious but actually the inverse of the way in which u wish to be perceived.

Savvy ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol?
Dude, please QUIT being a retard.
I really dont care if you believe me or not, its not my opnion, its a FACT that each steroid has their own concentration limit.

Im here just trying to help, i dont have to prove myself to you, do your own research before speaking garbage. Im also amazed with your lack of knowledge having so many posts lol.

Btw, it IS a fact that test e cant hold at 300 mg/ml. Good luck OP and please be careful with where you get ur gear.

Lol?
Dude, please QUIT being a retard.
I really dont care if you believe me or not, its not my opnion, its a FACT that each steroid has their own concentration limit.

Im here just trying to help, i dont have to prove myself to you, do your own research before speaking garbage. Im also amazed with your lack of knowledge having so many posts lol.

Btw, it IS a fact that test e cant hold at 300 mg/ml. Good luck OP and please be careful with where you get ur gear.

Lol....no, no it is not a fact at all. I've run Test E 400 at 2mL per week and bloods were showing TT over 5000ng/dL. Show me where you heard this nonsense because it's not even close to being true.

Back