Test E Crashing?

Aussie_Pride

Hey guys i got a couple vials of test e, 200mg/ml? There is a few very, very small particles which settle to the bottom of the vials. I am undecided on whether it is beginning to crash or it is foreign matter.

Yes it is a UGL, the particles appear white in colour and it is not the stopper? There is only a very small amount in each vial.

Hey guys i got a couple vials of test e, 200mg/ml? There is a few very, very small particles which settle to the bottom of the vials. I am undecided on whether it is beginning to crash or it is foreign matter.

Yes it is a UGL, the particles appear white in colour and it is not the stopper? There is only a very small amount in each vial.
Get a pot heat some water not a full boil but close, stick just the pin in the top to vent it and stick it in the water and shake it around a bit if it clears then its g2g if not filter it .

If it were the actual powder, it wouldn't be white. The crystal would be well.... crystal. You would be able to see through them. Also, a white powder in any solution is not going to be white any more. Like most things wet, it will be darker.

Sounds to me like random foreign matter that has enter the vial(s) somewhere along the line.

...sounds like powder not in solution...could be foriegn matter though...what lab btw ?

I'ts from Geared Supplements. Could be powder but there isn't enough to clearly tell.

If it were the actual powder, it wouldn't be white. The crystal would be well.... crystal. You would be able to see through them. Also, a white powder in any solution is not going to be white any more. Like most things wet, it will be darker.

Sounds to me like random foreign matter that has enter the vial(s) somewhere along the line.

I'm leaning more towards crystals, they are just too small to be able to see, if i can see through them. They are definitely whitish in tinge.

I'll heat it up and see if it dissipates, so is the ventilation pin a necessary??

I'ts from Geared Supplements. Could be powder but there isn't enough to clearly tell.

I'm leaning more towards crystals, they are just too small to be able to see, if i can see through them. They are definitely whitish in tinge.

I'll heat it up and see if it dissipates, so is the ventilation pin a necessary??
I have done this before and I used a pin, I was told to do so because the pressure could build up and crack the vial I wasn't about to test that theory.

so if it desolves its legit? i have exactly same thing, crystal looking particles in the vial.. will be devo if this shits fake

Back