Test e cycle update.. Give it a read.

Any update bro?

Hey bro, good timing. i was about to post my progress..
Ive finally started to see changes in my body, not major changes but a few here and there, im looking a bit muscular now.. my strength has gone up, not weight wise but im able to push more reps... earlier i used to do 350x1 dead-lift, now i can do 355x4.. so that's a positive.. i got my blood test report for my E2 today, ill post a picture of that too.. so im confused about my adex dose.. should i do 0.25mg ed or go back to eod..
side effects.. NONE... just low sex drive.. that's it..

im not able to post images of my reports, but earlier when it was on the higher side it was 65.8pg/ml and now after 10 days of taking 0.25mg adex ed its 36.4 pg/ml (normal range is 39.8 pg/ml), but as i mentioned my sex drive is still low i'll be continuing with 0.25mg ed till its normal..

im not able to post images of my reports, but earlier when it was on the higher side it was 65.8pg/ml and now after 10 days of taking 0.25mg adex ed its 36.4 pg/ml (normal range is 39.8 pg/ml), but as i mentioned my sex drive is still low i'll be continuing with 0.25mg ed till its normal..

What was your pre-cycle level?

Hey guys, updatae.. my workouts have been good, my e2 is in raange but still low libido.. im planning to dd nolvadex @10mg for a week.. how does it sound??? or should i just continue with 0.25mg ed adex..
No side effects yet.. im feeling full, cant see major differences, but there is change for sure..

As for workouts, ive changed it bit, lifting 70% of my 1RM, doing hypertrophy training 10-12 reps 3-4 sets, feeling better than strength trining..feeling more pumped..

Milton oldmusclemike bigben66 manstan anzel
What must be the reason of his Low Libido? He doses of everything seems perfect. e2 also normal

Based on my research i think reason for his low libido is high doses of HCG he had taken.
As per his log he took 2000 iu HCG shot at once in 2nd week and after that he was taking 1000 iu HCG shot at a time once a week.
do i make any sense ??

Based on my research i think reason for his low libido is high doses of HCG he had taken.
As per his log he took 2000 iu HCG shot at once in 2nd week and after that he was taking 1000 iu HCG shot at a time once a week.
do i make any sense ??

Hey, im so sorry ive been not updating.. my libido issue is still there , my e2 is in range too, side effects wise no side effects.. but ive lost little strength maybe because of e2, ive tweaked my workout for high weights to high reps with moderate weight..

im almost done with my cycle.. did my e2 check today its at 47, normal range is 40.

ive gained like 9-10 lbs, im happy with what ive achieved.. only problem in my cycle was e2, shes a bitch ..lol im not jacked like calum van moger, but i can see the difference, my chest has gone from 38.5 to 41.2 my arms have increased my 2-3 cms..

sometimes my joints ache, and sometimes i dont get any pumps, maybe im holding some water..

now will continue with my bulk till end of pct, and then will eat maintnence for a few weeks.. planning on cuting cycle, need to shed this fat to see waht ive built underneath even if very little..

My lifts havent gone up, but the way i do them have become much much better.. infact the weight on the bar has gone down and the time under tension has increased..

Did you manage to get hold of bacteriostatic water in the end?
Seems the AI wasn't so effective for you, did you use a pill cutter t get the proper dosage?

Did you manage to get hold of bacteriostatic water in the end?
Seems the AI wasn't so effective for you, did you use a pill cutter t get the proper dosage?

no, i didnt find BAC water, but ive been taking 500iu hcg after those 2 shots of 1000 each.. and i got my reports back yesterday. normal e2 range is 40, mine is 47.. so its not that bad.. maybe something with adex dosage.. next gaining cycle i'll keep it at 0.25mg eod

I think the HCG 2000iu vial can be reused and can b used for 8 doses (250 each). you just Need to store the vial in cool and hygienic place.
you dont need BAC water since this is premixed HCG.

^^That's if you can find the premixed at a pharmacy that's willing to sell without prescription, however you can get bac water, though it's quite hard to source in India.

Just wondering, is it viable to split the 2000 iu hcg into 8 doses of 0.125 ml for injection?

Last edited:
I think the HCG 2000iu vial can be reused and can b used for 8 doses (250 each). you just Need to store the vial in cool and hygienic place.
you dont need BAC water since this is premixed HCG.

maybe next time i'll use premixed HcG by hucog.. it'll save lot of money for me.. and i guess, for my next gain cycle, i'll be using Hcg in the last weeks, will be trying something new and see how i react..

some people swear by it, some people dont use it at all..

updte

Week 11 over

no side effects, i met a few friends after 2 months and everyone is shocked to see how much ive gained.. feeling good now.. i can see progress, though i feel bloated but i dont mind.. next cycle will be test e again, but i'll be cutting.. maybe add clen and winstrol in the last 6 weeks

Back