Test e cycle update.. Give it a read.

Update.

Took umm hcg shot yesterday, 1000 iu.. Still not taking adex.. Waiting for my blood work reports..

Today workout was tiring.. Was not feeling upto the mark, maybe I need a break.. My body was not feeling 100%..

Did legs. Front squats. Minimum weight tried to squeeze out 6-8 reps, managed to do it but woh great difficulty

Leg press, extension, lying curl, calf.. all 3x12 not too heavy, just paid attention on doing it properly..

No change in body composition, no size gain.. Today didn't even feel the strength, there was some chemical work done at my place yesterday maybe that's the reason why I was not active because of the smell at home the entire day, or something to do with my adex dose,as I mentioned I had skipped it.. I'll post a picture tonight before my cycle and today.. Hope you guys see some difference...

Bro, you seem to be taking too much of the AI and your HCG shots seem too much, they should be split twice weekly into 250 IU's per week, I would suggest you mix it with sterile water and preload your syringes and freeze or refridgerate them, there's a thread regarding this.
Did you get your blood test results as yet?

View attachment 564570

E2 reports,, my e2 seems to be on the higher side.. so should i juts continue my ai @0.25mg eod???

This seems to be due to the High HCG doses, hopefully a more experienced member will be along asap to advise, I guess you may need to take some tamoxifen to reduce the estrogen and sort out your HCG dosing, but don't take my word for it.

This seems to be due to the High HCG doses, hopefully a more experienced member will be along asap to advise, I guess you may need to take some tamoxifen to reduce the estrogen and sort out your HCG dosing, but don't take my word for it.

thats what i was thinking.. i'll reduce my hcg dose to 500iu, and as for nolvadex im not quite sure.. maybe just continue with ai @ 0.25

i've bsiclly just doubled two doses. Im pretty sure this cant kill my sex drive. Its probably placebo. I havent crashed your estro, and its not really that high, just slightly above range. I'll run adex @0.25mg eod nd just see how it goes

update

took my test injection today, i really hope i feel better in few days, took my normal ai dose i.e 0.25mg which i'll be taking eod...

If I understand correctly you have bee steady consistent with .25mg of Adex EOD ?
I didn't see you other labs in regard to you Estradiol before this one where you are at 68 ng/ml so am I understanding that your "E" was lower and now up to the 68 ng/ml mark?

Adex at .25 EOD is not a high dose.

Dude, you are up and down like a whore's knickers....

Stick to 0.25mg Adex EOD, HCG @ 250iu x2 per week - and stay there, missing days here and there, especially after a blood draw, is idiotic to say the least.

Your body is searching for equilibrium and you are throwing stuff in like a rollercoaster.

You really should try to get some pull/chin Up's in on back day, do it first especially since you're on PED's

Oh yeah, because that will make or break his results! :hahano:

99% of 'bodybuilders' can't do proper chin-ups anyway - they'd be better off using the assisted chin rack and doing them properly.

If I understand correctly you have bee steady consistent with .25mg of Adex EOD ?
I didn't see you other labs in regard to you Estradiol before this one where you are at 68 ng/ml so am I understanding that your "E" was lower and now up to the 68 ng/ml mark?

Adex at .25 EOD is not a high dose.

i upped my dose for 2 days just trying to find my sweet spot and well 0.25mg was my sweet spot.. lol

Stick to 0.25mg Adex EOD, HCG @ 250iu x2 per week - and stay there, missing days here and there, especially after a blood draw, is idiotic to say the least.

Your body is searching for equilibrium and you are throwing stuff in like a rollercoaster.

I really wasn't up on the issue that bigbenn mentioned, but if that is the case that you are not consistent then ergo the problem to a major degree.

The message by bigbenn also says how can you trust any labs or really your sides if you are in fact all over the place, up-n down.

I told you back a few pages to Relax and settle down. Sometimes a more then necessary detailed log can cause a person to seek for more issues. Thus confusing themselves and others. I don't think much about missing a dose once in a while (once in a long while) but really when you are seeking labs and confirmation as you where your body levels are , that's quite, well dumb. Listen to bigbenn and a few of my past posts to you.

Last edited:

Ive been quite consistent brother.. its just after i felt my sex drive has gone down i skipped my dose only 1, other than that im on track..

I really wasn't up on the issue that bigbenn mentioned, but if that is the case that you are not consistent then ergo the problem to a major degree.

The message by bigbenn also says how can you trust any labs or really your sides if you are in fact all over the place, up-n down.

Well only 1 dose ive skipped.. my test shots re t the same time, even HCG, i'll lower my hcg dose to 500iu from 1000iu, i'm taking my i on time eod.. eating clean and working my ass off, im sure im not all over the place..

Ive been quite consistent brother.. its just after i felt my sex drive has gone down i skipped my dose only 1, other than that im on track..

But you got labs done on the principle that you were dosing 0.25mg EOD - and then after giving bloods, you skipped days.... so when you get the results of those bloods back, they won't give you a true indication of your 'current' E2 levels... rendering them useless!

But you got labs done on the principle that you were dosing 0.25mg EOD - and then after giving bloods, you skipped days.... so when you get the results of those bloods back, they won't give you a true indication of your 'current' E2 levels... rendering them useless!

You've got it all wrong.. Till week 4 as I've posted the image I was taking 0.25. In week 5 I took 0.50 twice.. And then I felt my sex drive was low.. Then I skipped a dose.. That would be day before yesterday's and yesterday I had my blood work done and got my report today.. And today I resumed again at 0.25mg..

Back