Test e cycle update.. Give it a read.

OP it is hard to keep up with you. I will comment this, you can't tweak these compounds and things in just a two (2) day intervals. It's better to not do drastic (like double) changes but to small increments and change to ED. Then wait a few days. RELAX !

Last edited:
So again from now I'll be on 0.25mg ai eod
250mg test e Monday and Thursday
Hcg at 500 or 1000 still thinking.. Maybe will stick to 500.. Till week 4 I was over the top.. Week 5 has been a rollercoaster. Hoping for a comeback soon..

I don't know where we're headed here anymore, but you need to not be sitting on the trigger to change doses of anything . That's the idea I got by what you said ^^^. Your AI dose at .25 wasn't a high dose and it seems to me you took action (just a little) by skipping a dose. I guess you thought you were crashing ?? but you may have too low a dose. Both high and low "E" will have an effect on your sex drive.

Exactly, I know even high e will cause the same issues.. To keep it simple..
I was taking 0.50, my sex drive was lowered.. I skipped a dose and then I did my blood test. And today again I started at 0.25

If I understand correctly you have bee steady consistent with .25mg of Adex EOD ?
I didn't see you other labs in regard to you Estradiol before this one where you are at 68 ng/ml so am I understanding that your "E" was lower and now up to the 68 ng/ml mark?

Adex at .25 EOD is not a high dose.

Yes my e was perfect till I was taking 0.25.. Atleast I felt good..

Anyways I'm sticking to the basics again.. I hope I wake up with a morning wood tomorrow.. Other than this there are no side effects. And except last few days, my cycle has been pretty smooth, I'm sure at 0.25mg again my e will get back to where it was in the previous weeks.

Anyways I'm sticking to the basics again.. I hope I wake up with a morning wood tomorrow.. Other than this there are no side effects. And except last few days, my cycle has been pretty smooth, I'm sure at 0.25mg again my e will get back to where it was in the previous weeks.

I hope you do also :dance2: but you do now if you worry or even think too much about this, it has little chance to getting straightened out....Ha, what a pun :)

OP it is hard to keep up with you. I will comment this, you can't tweak these compounds and things in just a two (2) day intervals. It's better to not do drastic (like double) changes but to small increments and change to ED. Then wait a few days. RELAX !

Okay I'm confused again.. I'm just going to stick with 0.25mg eod.. Are you suggesting I make that ed?

So let me guess this right.... you're judging whether this cycle is successful or not - on whether you get morning wood?

Oh yeah, because that will make or break his results! :hahano:

99% of 'bodybuilders' can't do proper chin-ups anyway - they'd be better off using the assisted chin rack and doing them properly.

Correct, but seeing as the OP is on his first cycle, it's a good opportunity to increase some ability and strength for a few exercises. I suck at pull/chin up's, but have been improving a lot on back days 46 YO, still natty and preparing for my first cycle. Just trying to encourage the OP.

Updte
Did push workout today,
incline bb press 5x8-10
incline db press 3x12-15
Seated db press 3x12-15
lateral raise 3x12-15
tricep press 3x12-15
skull crushers 3x12-15
i lowered the weight concentrated on form and reps..

keeping ai at 0.25mg eod nd will be lowering my hcg to 500iu
workout was good, strength wise everything is smooth, size wise still waiting for it.. im gaining weight, im not sure but i might have gained round 3-3.5 kgs... still low sex drive..

Correct, but seeing as the OP is on his first cycle, it's a good opportunity to increase some ability and strength for a few exercises. I suck at pull/chin up's, but have been improving a lot on back days 46 YO, still natty and preparing for my first cycle. Just trying to encourage the OP.

Hey manstan :wavey: not to bash you but listen your post I see you are trying to encourage OP but it comes out of the blue when we are zeroing in on a dose of Adex and his obsession with boners.

Ha, bigbenn is right , most BB don't know how to do free chin-ups. Hell I used to do them with a plate hanging on me and now I can't do any.....OMG what did I admit to here :dunno:

Hey manstan :wavey: not to bash you but listen your post I see you are trying to encourage OP but it comes out of the blue when we are zeroing in on a dose of Adex and his obsession with boners.

Ha, bigbenn is right , most BB don't know how to do free chin-ups. Hell I used to do them with a plate hanging on me and now I can't do any.....OMG what did I admit to here :dunno:

common its not only about boners.. i mean it came as a shock to me that im not getting it anymore.. cut me some slack its my first cycle.. i dont know what top expect..

Any update bro?

Yes bro, i didn't update anything because i was a bit busy,
any ways.. I'm taking 0.25mg adex ed now for a few days and then will have a blood-test done to check if my e2 has dropped or no, and then take it from there..
Workout wise, Sunday didn't do anything just gave my body rest

Monday did Push workout, i usually do legs on Monday, but i changed it.. Took my test e shot in the evening.
Did Bench press 5x6-8 (it was pretty good, im not trying to up the weight every week, im upping the rep ranges too, progressive overload.. just want to do more.. but was able to do more with higher weight, this time.. so basiclly my test e is showing effects)
Flat DB press 3x12-15
decline db 3x12-15
Military press 3x12-15
Lateral raise 3x12-15
triceps push 3x12-15
extension 3x12-15
Increased weight wherever possible/ if not weight then increased reps...

Today did Pull
Was a bit tired, had taken ibuprofen Yesterday night before sleeping, so i was feeling sleepy..
did
Deadlift 5x6-8 (was able to pull more with higher weight)
Lat pulldown, Rowing, DB curl, wide grip bb curl (Only barbell, no weights) seated preacher curl 3x12-15 (was concentrating more on form than weight..)
All in all, good 2 days.. seeing some difference in body com**********. my clothes re getting tight, i can feel it, but cant see it..
Side effects: NONE, only getting less erections.. spent this weekend with my girl, didn't face any issue only was not able to hold it for long..
I've entered in the good part of my cycle, in week 6, hope to see some difference from here..
No hair loss, acne, back acne..
Strength increasing steadily, but not lifting too heavy dont want to get injured.. so will be focussing on increasing reps for ll my lifts..
Increased my cals from 3000 to 3100, monday onwards

Updte
Did legs tody..
was not energetic today.. its about time my e2 comes back to normal... still at 0.25mg ed..
Workout was
Squats 5x6-8 (except last set did 2 reps, 1 more than lst week with same weight @335, so definte strength increase.. could easily do 6-8 reps.)
Leg press, leg extension, leg curl, calf rise, weighted crunches 3x12-15, again did not increase weight increased reps

Today feeling a little bloated and lazy, still feeling un motivted.. cant see any difference in my body.. but workouts have been good, i sweat like a pig entire day..
Weight gain, im not quite sure.. but i have gained a few pounds maybe 4-6 pounds..
NO side effects, no gains, only strength increase..
Today i have my HCG injection.. will do my blood test tomorrow or day after..

im eating 3100 calories approx

Breakfast (pre workout)
Whey 1 rounded scoop
Quaker - Oats , 40 gms
Peanut Butter, 33 gram
Banana - 80 gms
Nestle (India) - Slim Milk , 80 ml

Post workout
Glucon D - 50 g
Whey 1 rounded scoop

Lunch*
Basmati Rice, Brown - 80 grams (uncooked)*
5 whole eggs*
8 egg whites
Figaro - Olive Oil 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)

Evening
American Garden - Apple Cider Vinegar, 2 tbsp (15g)
B-activ Probiotic curd - 200 g
Banana - 250 gms
Nestle (India) - Slim Milk , 170 ml
Muscleblaze - Mass Gainer Xxl, 1 Scoop
Toned Milk, 250*ml
Nuts - Almonds, 13 almond

Dinner
Chicken Cubes - 260.0 gms
6 egg whites
Nestle (India) - Slim Milk , 170*ml
Corn, sweet, yellow, raw, 100 g

240P, 116F, 283C