Test e cycle update.. Give it a read.

It's beginning. Relax , I hope you are not expecting too much. Remember it's about the synthesis of protein into muscle.

I'm expecting something.. I know it'll take atleast 3-4 cycles to look huge.. But on this one as its my first, I'm not quite sure what's going to happen

Listen 3-4 cycles to look huge. When the guys start looking huge that's the water. It takes many, many years to look huge. However your opinion of huge and mine are different.

It's really about growing Muscle mass and a man can only gain 15-20 lbs a year of LMM. So 20lb gain in one cycle is more could be 75% water. And in time post cycle that will be lost. But you can hang on to the LMM if you continue eating and training right.

Don't get discouraged it will come providing you eat like a beast and train like a freight train Lol.
Do some more study on LMM and time frames. Good luck

Listen 3-4 cycles to look huge. When the guys start looking huge that's the water. It takes many, many years to look huge. However your opinion of huge and mine are different.

It's really about growing Muscle mass and a man can only gain 15-20 lbs a year of LMM. So 20lb gain in one cycle is more could be 75% water. And in time post cycle that will be lost. But you can hang on to the LMM if you continue eating and training right.

Don't get discouraged it will come providing you eat like a beast and train like a freight train Lol.
Do some more study on LMM and time frames. Good luck

yes, i know its a long road, lets see how it goes.. will keep eating and will keep training hard..

i have some dbol on hand, can i take it from week 5-9.. was planning on reselling it.. is it a good idea or should i save it for another cycle?

Last edited:
Update.
Today is rest day.. No workout no cardio nothing..
This week was good, as I made progress on each of my lifts except for bench press.. I'm planning to switching press from 5x5 to something like 5x8-10..other than that everything was smooth..
4th week is over, no side effects, no hairloss, this week increased my adex to 0.50mg eod.. To be honest didn't feel any different, except my body is little tight, maybe the bloat has reduced.. So I'll be stacking to 0.50 as its easy ti cut your pills in half.
So to sum up week 4,
1. Increased strength, endurance.
2. Less fatigue
3. No side effects
4. Diet in check at around 3000 calories
5. Planning to add dbol from next week for 4 weeks.
6. Hcg @1000iu pw all in one shot.

Looking good bro, you should start seeing some progress soon.

You can make your own bac water, panasonic have a machine Panasonic TK-DCP31-DA Bacteriostatic Water Purifier or you could try hospital pharmacies.

How did you get the clomid from a pharmacy? I had tried, also in India have been told it's a prescription drug and refused to sell and is your test also from a pharmacy? I believe the AI's, HCG and tamoxifen don't require a prescription, right?

Looking good bro, you should start seeing some progress soon.

You can make your own bac water, panasonic have a machine Panasonic TK-DCP31-DA Bacteriostatic Water Purifier or you could try hospital pharmacies.

How did you get the clomid from a pharmacy? I had tried, also in India have been told it's a prescription drug and refused to sell and is your test also from a pharmacy? I believe the AI's, HCG and tamoxifen don't require a prescription, right?

I'll try hospital pharmacies in a few days for bac water.. And clomid is available without prescription same goes for the other things.. Test is also from pharmacy.. I'll try to post images..
And I'm wanting to see some progress, I know it takes 6-7 weeks but I'm just being impatient..

Week 5

Todays workout,

Squat. Again strength increase did 330 lbs for 2 reps on my last set, the other sets were 6-8 reps..

Leg press, extension, calf and leg curl 3x12.. Increased weight..

Cardio 20 minutes post work out

Was feeling energetic, after doing so much not so tired like I used to be ..

So basically it's the same old story, strength increase, and I'm getting a hard on even while I'm going to sleep.. So test is definitely in my system.. No side effects, everything is smooth

Update

Took my injection.. And I guess i had spoken about my libido not being affected by increased the ai dose, maybe I spoke too soon.. Today didn't feed horny at all. Mood has been good, but nothing down there.. So I guess I might just Lower my dose depending upon how I feel tomorrow..

Did my push workout today, chest, shoulder, triceps.

For some reason I was not motivated at all, I finished my workouts, strength was there, it's just like I was doing it just to finish it.. Maybe something to do with my adex dose..

I tweaked my workout a bit, did everything 3x12.. No 5x5 this time..

Did bench press which was 4x12 reduced weight increased reps

Standing dB press 3x10

Decline press 3x12

Lateral raise 4x12

Tricep press rope and bar 3x12

Should I skip my adex dose today and take it day after?

Update week 5 day...?
Was facing some issues with low sex drive because of increasing my ai dose to 0.50mg

To continue, I did my blood test today for e2, I'll get the result in the evening.. I have skipped yesterday's ai dose.

Todays workout, did back biceps (pull)

Deadlift, it seems my strength is ever increasing, hit another pr with 355 lbs. Did 5 sets was able to do more reps than usual on each set except last for which I did 2 easily.. Earlier my last 2 sets used to be 1 rep..

Lat pull down, t bar row, shrugs all was 3x12 increased reps not too much weight was concentrating on my form. But the weight was more than usual.

For biceps did, seated dB preacher, db curl 3x12. Again was focusing on form with atleast 12-15 reps.

Today morning I was lazy, maybe because of the blood test.. Lack of motivation till the time I reached my gym, but once I started I was in another zone.. No fatigue, I had to stop myself in the end. Didn't do cardio today, except for 10 minutes before I started..

I guess I've lost some fat on my belly, I'm not sure.. Strength wise everything is good, size wise still waiting for it.. I can Feel some changes in my body, but nothing noticeable. Lower belly fat is irritating me..

No side effects till now only low sex drive, that might be because of my ai dose..

Back