Test E powder Check

darkrid3r

My Test E powder came in today, and its sickly sweet smelling. Like a cleaner kind of.

Looks like white moon rocks.
img0068si.jpg

Mine has never looked like that in powder form. Always parmesan cheese like texture but not quite with a crazy fruity smell. Also melted real quick inbetween my fingers. Never saw it rocked up like that though.

Last edited:
Yes this passes the finger melt test. I have not done a real test on my hot plate but it seems ok.
This is very similar in texture to your parmasan cheese, and it is clumped a bit, might be from the heat\cool of shipping.

Yes this passes the finger melt test. I have not done a real test on my hot plate but it seems ok.
This is very similar in texture to your parmasan cheese, and it is clumped a bit, might be from the heat\cool of shipping.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was thinking also. Sounds good then, it's always real hard to tell with pictures for me.

Last edited:
That my friend is the goods!!! You're GTG. Perfect Test E. Fruity Piney smell??? Awsome, go make a batch and get jacked!!!

Neither hehe, more of a sweet tree type smell.

I made this batch and it turned out much different than my Sustanon (sust) batches.
Being my first go at test E it was intersting.
I did 2 batches of 200ml each, just for the practice.
First batch came out very clear and nice, second batch, I had 3 crashed bottles. Baked them and all was ok, when I was cleaning up i saw 3 crashed bottles, unsure why.
Here is my suspission.

When I was doing the powder\ba\bb in the beaker I did not let it sit long enough, yes it got to 150 which is my norm in my enviroment but i just did not let it sit long enough at that temp before I added my oil.
Once the oil was added it still did not sit long enought o disolve all the crystals.
I drew my first 15ml off the top and filtered it, but the crystals were not disolved enough. I let the solution sit at 130-150 for another 15 mins and it turned clear like oil.
Was milky to start, I figured it was just test E though.

My Sustanon (sust) batches cleared up very quickly, within the first 5-10 mins.
This batch is now undergoing testing and should be fine.

hey can anyone pm a good source i have been looking and cant find any that i would trust, tired of paying more then i need 2

Back