test e problems with libido

trophytaker

been there,done that!
anyone ever had this prob,i havent ran gear since last august and libido was great before i started this cycle.i had my usuall morning wood and have sex with my with 2-3 times a night and harder and bigger than ever..every since i started this cycle my drive has feel off the charts which has been about a mount.im 40 and been using gear since i was 28 and it seems i had this problam a couple time when i ran sus thats why i only run tect e or c,im thinking my supplier has giving me sus instead of test e or c(note;i am very sencitive to deca,hate that stuff)...anyone else ever experience this problam..thanks

anyone ever had this prob,i havent ran gear since last august and libido was great before i started this cycle.i had my usuall morning wood and have sex with my with 2-3 times a night and harder and bigger than ever..every since i started this cycle my drive has feel off the charts which has been about a mount.im 40 and been using gear since i was 28 and it seems i had this problam a couple time when i ran sus thats why i only run tect e or c,im thinking my supplier has giving me sus instead of test e or c(note;i am very sencitive to deca,hate that stuff)...anyone else ever experience this problam..thanks

What are you taking to manage your estradiol. When my e2 is too high I have the same problems you are describing. Even if your supplier gave you sust there is not a big difference between the effects you would get from that blend as opposed to test e or c.

You need blood work to see what your estradiol is at. If your estradiol is too high you need an aromatase inhibitor (arimidex or Aromasin).

So you have been running cycles for 12 years and you have never managed estradiol?

Back