Test E schedule help please

supersky

Hey I'm just under a month into my test E/Drol cycle and there has been a couple times that I almost missed a pin due too my busy schedule. I was wondering if I know I've got a busy day coming up is it OK to do it a day early or a day late? Is it OK if here and there the days I pin are inconsistent? Thx

Hey I'm just under a month into my test E/Drol cycle and there has been a couple times that I almost missed a pin due too my busy schedule. I was wondering if I know I've got a busy day coming up is it OK to do it a day early or a day late? Is it OK if here and there the days I pin are inconsistent? Thx

It's not the end of the world, but if you can't commit to pinning on a fixed schedule, what else are you sacrificing because you're busy?

Wait I don't understand how long does it take to pin. This is ridiculous. It takes me 3-5 min to get everything ready and stab. Get out of bed 10 minutes early or ten minutes late.

AND one day will make o difference in the cycle or a week. Really guys our bodies aren't digital. It used to be once a week injections.

Simple Simon says a little common sense goes a long way.

Wait I don't understand how long does it take to pin. This is ridiculous. It takes me 3-5 min to get everything ready and stab. Get out of bed 10 minutes early or ten minutes late.

AND one day will make o difference in the cycle or a week. Really guys our bodies aren't digital. It used to be once a week injections.

Simple Simon says a little common sense goes a long way.

This says it all.

i agree.. you can do it right before bed.. you at some point have to sleep right?? just pin and then sleep.. stay on schedule it helps keep things smooth..

but yes, 12 hours back and forth here doesn't make a huge difference

Sometimes I have to go on over night trips for my job and don't really like having my gear on me but I'll have to make a sacrifice to stay on schedule thanks for the help

your 8 weeks into it now right?

Great :) Milton you must have some tracking capabilities he he he. You keep pulling on these guys with some follow up . Ha! I like it :dance2:

That's how we all learn more and spread good suggestions.

Last edited:
Oh 9er listen I was gonna tell you just how disgusted I am with you and your schedule dude... :bash:

I am very unorganized i miss days all the time then just fix it along the way. It doesnt take long but fuck man when i go in at 4am get out 8pm all i wanna do is shower, eat and go to bed

Great :) Milton you must have some tracking capabilities he he he. You keep pulling on these guys with some follow up . Ha! I like it :dance2:

That's how we all learn more and spread good suggestions.
You guys would be disgusted if you knew how fucked my schedule is

Back