TEST E, TEST P, TREN E!! unorthodox pinning regimen, i know, but will this work?

AlwaiizGaining

"No question is a dumb quetion", right? HA, ya right... how bout this one....

I have an "addiction" to pinning, kind of like when you get your first tattoo, some people just can't wait for there next... it's the same for me with pinning....

Right now I pin on Sunday and Wednesday, which is now currently running 250mg TEST E and 400mg TREN E per week, so obviously I just split that per pin.

Now I know I'm running long esthers but would it be okay if I did 100mg of TREN E on mon, wed, fri, and sunday to reach my weekly 400mg? I just can't stand waiting in between pins lol.

This is where my question gets tricky for me... I've always run long esthered test, cypionate or enanthate, and I feel like my body doesn't respond that well to them so i just recently got some Test Prop... I want to keep my weekly test dosage lower then my tren but...

Would it be ok if I did 100mg TEST E on sunday and wednesday (total 200mg) and added 20mg TEST PROP with each TREN E shot on Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sunday (80mg) so still 280mg test and 400mg tren per week?

I know this might sound fuckin wierd but im dead srs. lol. Have any of u bros ever done this or heard of mixing test e and test prop on cycle? Today was the first day I started this and I just did 100mg tren with 20mg prop and i feel pretty damn good, Pinnacle Prop is supposed to be the shit, right!?

LAST FUCKIN QUESTION BROS i'm sorry!!!! Since test prop is so fast acting and tren e is slow, would adding 20mg test prop with my 100mg tren e injections cause the prop to take up the receptors before tren can? I have just recently accepted that tren is king and must have precedent when ran with test so i just want to make sure the tren has its way with me............. waitwut? lol

HYOOOOGE FUCKIN THANKS BROS!

Im currently pinning 95mg of test prop a day(pinning addiction)! But i have alot of test e sitting around so i cnt wait to here some info on the subject.

No problem in that at all. Really, you're just going to the lowest common denominator as far as half-life...

You are fucking weird for liking pinning though you freak LOL

Lol! Thanks for that input bro! And ya I feel like a freak, I just love it and NO I have no history of hard drug addiction, never in my life would I have guessed I would enjoy sticking needles in myself lol! I have a feeling if it wasn't gear I wouldn't b so stoked.

I'm looking for a little info on the tren part now... Is it just a effective doing 4 100mg shots or is it better to do 2 200mg shots?

you're fine bro. you can always pin more often with this shit without fucken anything up so just do your think homie. you just can't jab the shit less often.

Bro I think ur fine in what ur doing. Sometimes u have to try it to find out I love prop and im going to be running tren e probley starting today. The tren will help with the prop seeing that I can't hurt. So keep at it and let us know how it goes bro. And u will love the prop nothing like it imo..

Nice, fuck ya fellas thanks alot and ya ive never had prop but I've always felt like I get no benefit with the cyp out enanth, no elevated moods our feeling if well being or increased libido, nothing, actually I've been fighting ED and a non existant sex drive but I swear to you two days on pinnacle prop and I feel fucking amazing and now 'down there' is hard as fucking granite when it's time to fuck! Maybe it has something to do with how my body metabolizes different esthers, prop works for me!!

And LOL@ "starting tren e probably today"! That sounds like me I so my homework and research the hell outta everything but I can be pretty ' drop-of-a-hat' with this shit, especially when my tren came! Haha, good luck with it brother your going to love it, tren is GOD! ;)

I pin every other day, testosterone cypionate (even though it is a long ester) because it is cheap and cypionate doesn't hurt like propionate. I limp around for days in pain from propionate. The tren acetate is expensive but I pin that every other day too. Hope that tid bit helps.

And LOL@ "starting tren e probably today"! That sounds like me I so my homework and research the hell outta everything but I can be pretty ' drop-of-a-hat' with this shit, especially when my tren came! Haha, good luck with it brother your going to love it, tren is GOD! ;)

So AlwaiizGaining???? How is the Tren and Prop treating you???

Back