Test Enan. Questions

Thinking of going on a Test Enan. only cycle...now my question is should I Pyramid it or should i take the 250mg every monday and thursday for 10 weeks....

Another question....what would be the Proper PCT...would it be Nolvadex or Clomid...and what about adding HCG???

pyramiding by most is considered a waste of time stick to injections twice a week, and maybe do 12 weeks instead of ten.

Scarlet Knight 8 said:
Thinking of going on a Test Enan. only cycle...now my question is should I Pyramid it or should i take the 250mg every monday and thursday for 10 weeks....

Another question....what would be the Proper PCT...would it be Nolvadex or Clomid...and what about adding HCG???

Yup, Nolva and Clomid, 20 weeks after last inject.
Week 12 nolva 40
Week 13 nolva 20
Week 12 clomid 100
week 13 clomid 50

You could run hcg @250iu each week during the cycle, then drop the clomid for pct.

This is a simple cycle of test, might as well strech it for another couple of weeks?

lastlaft said:
Yup, Nolva and Clomid, 20 weeks after last inject.
Week 12 nolva 40
Week 13 nolva 20
Week 12 clomid 100
week 13 clomid 50

You could run hcg @250iu each week during the cycle, then drop the clomid for pct.

This is a simple cycle of test, might as well strech it for another couple of weeks?

1- Hopefully the "red" highlighted is a typo
2- post cycle therapy (pct) for only two weeks is not very wise advice.
3- Are you drunk ?

1. No need to taper up or down.
2. Only run 10 weeks, as your last shot in the 10th week will continue until week 12.
3. Run HCG @ 250iu 2x a week (monda thursday) until week 12.
4. Standard Nolva post cycle therapy (pct) should be fine, include clomind if you like.

Standard Nolva PCT:
Weeks 1,2 - 40mg ED
Weeks 3,4 - 20mg ED
Weeks 5-? - 20mg ED until you feel you don't need it. Bloodwork is the best way to tell when your recovered, but with a simple cycle like this I think your fine just by going on how you feel.

StoneColdNTO said:
1- Hopefully the "red" highlighted is a typo
2- post cycle therapy (pct) for only two weeks is not very wise advice.
3- Are you drunk ?
My bad, I should have proof read that...

Thanks for catching that, SC, I just woke up....
Perhaps I will stick to getting advice insted of giving it.

WTF was I thinking! :spank:

How long should the post cycle therapy (pct) be for?? and can i use HCG at the end of the cycle only or should i stick with it during the cycle???

and can i use HCG at the end of the cycle only or should i stick with it during the cycle???
Both procedures are done. HCG during cycle is preferred.

Another question....what would be the Proper post cycle therapy (pct). ..would it be Nolvadex or Clomid.
Opinions vary. They both have the same mechanism of action. You could use one or the other; some use a combination. Nolva is the stronger one, and imo, the preferred one.
I would run nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks, starting 2 weeks after your last shot of test.
Also, pyramiding is an outdated procedure. Stick with consistant shots.

Back