test enantate real or fake?

The batch number should be 4 digits not 3 and it should say only deep IM under the 250mg not beside it, the symbol should be clear not black and the symbol should have a handle on it which those dont, but again i cant be 100% sure so at the end of the day its your choice

Good luck with it.

PS i have amps here i could take a few snaps if you like.

Here is a few to compare if you like, im not sayin mine are perfect but you can compare the difference anyway.

The batch number should be 4 digits not 3 and it should say only deep IM under the 250mg not beside it, the symbol should be clear not black and the symbol should have a handle on it which those dont, but again i cant be 100% sure so at the end of the day its your choice

Good luck with it.

PS i have amps here i could take a few snaps if you like.

Are they for sure fakes if the batch no. is only 3 numbers? Tha batch no. is 011. They are all the same size and equally filled but the batch number is 011. I'll try and post some pics this week.

just posted another thread with iranians that are supposably legit (with white dot and batch # 3 digits)
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...142362-testosterone-enanthate-iran-legit.html

Its just i was assured by a few long time users that the 3 digits with the black symbol with no handle and deep Im where fake thats just be, but hey im no authority on this but its all i use,

Just ask about more see what you think yourself im just giving you my opinion not tellin you to do something wrong

Just hope you didnt gewt bunk gear thats a bummer

Good luck with your gear.

Are they for sure fakes if the batch no. is only 3 numbers? Tha batch no. is 011. They are all the same size and equally filled but the batch number is 011. I'll try and post some pics this week.

Look at the box in my pic the batch number is 4 digits i always get 10ml in a box did yours come in a box or single?

what is passing in this thread... an excercise for seeking the fakes? LOL

Here is a few to compare if you like, im not sayin mine are perfect but you can compare the difference anyway.

them is what i have hear now....exactly the same bar batch no....on my box 6032

i only sin iran black dot

Last edited:
Ya..that would have nothing to do with it....Iranies are known to be a little short from batch to batch... but ya,..fake by juts looking at them as I have had plenty in my hands over the years.

there not being an ML in them would be a good start...the fluid looks really clear too, how viscous was it? more like water or oil?

Back